Author Topic: What's your favorite combo? Fixture-Bulb and PC  (Read 5200 times)
gmercury2000

View Posts
View Gallery

What's your favorite combo? Fixture-Bulb and PC « on: June 30, 2008, 02:48:32 PM » Author: gmercury2000
Mine is a nice 100 watt Silverliner with a clear 100 watt BT25 Westinghouse and a inside painted gray wideskirt Fisher Pierce PC.
form109
Re: What's your favorite combo? Fixture-Bulb and PC « Reply #1 on: November 10, 2008, 03:20:29 PM » Author: form109
Mine is a nice 100 watt Silverliner with a clear 100 watt BT25 Westinghouse and a inside painted gray wideskirt Fisher Pierce PC.

Mine Would be a nice westinghouse nema with a cleartop 175 watt BT28 Westinghouse and any nice old photocell.
Foxtronix

View Posts
View Gallery

Formerly "TiCoune66". Also known here as Vince.

GoL UCs4tSgJSCoCIMGThBuaePhA
Re: What's your favorite combo? Fixture-Bulb and PC « Reply #2 on: November 10, 2008, 08:19:18 PM » Author: Foxtronix
A Form 109 with a Sylvania Banner 175W /X mercury lamp and a tube-powered photcontrol!

form109
Re: What's your favorite combo? Fixture-Bulb and PC « Reply #3 on: November 10, 2008, 08:20:57 PM » Author: form109
A Form 109 with a Sylvania Banner 175W /X mercury lamp and a tube-powered photcontrol!

very nice combo,vince!

but how about a general electric gumball with a BT28 Bonusline Blub with a ripley photocell?
« Last Edit: November 10, 2008, 08:23:22 PM by form109 » Logged
Foxtronix

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: What's your favorite combo? Fixture-Bulb and PC « Reply #4 on: November 10, 2008, 08:23:51 PM » Author: Foxtronix
I think you like it Form109! It's a pure dream to me; I'll NEVER have a such combo!

form109
Re: What's your favorite combo? Fixture-Bulb and PC « Reply #5 on: November 10, 2008, 08:24:41 PM » Author: form109
I think you like it Form109! It's a pure dream to me; I'll NEVER have a such combo!
never say never,anything's possible!

or how about a general electric powerbracket with a sylvania clearbander with an astrodome pc?
Foxtronix

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: What's your favorite combo? Fixture-Bulb and PC « Reply #6 on: November 10, 2008, 08:29:36 PM » Author: Foxtronix
These two are nice too! Like you said, never say never, but chances are very thin...

form109
Re: What's your favorite combo? Fixture-Bulb and PC « Reply #7 on: November 10, 2008, 08:31:58 PM » Author: form109
yes chances are indeed thin but you might get lucky!

and another combo i would like would be a form 109 with an early medium pressure mercury vapor lamp(general electric,westinghouse,ect...)with a fisher price tube pc.
TudorWhiz

View Posts
View Gallery

GoL
Re: What's your favorite combo? Fixture-Bulb and PC « Reply #8 on: November 14, 2008, 12:48:03 PM » Author: TudorWhiz
TiCoune66: trust me it can hit you hard, it can become unexpected

I never thought i would be an owner of bunch of streetlights including a cool European LPS streetlight (I didnt even think ill ever have a LPS fixture either) and two traffic lights!

It just CAN happen!

For pictures of my streetlight collection and other streetlight pictures with some various pictures that are not in this website, please visit http://www.galleryoflights.org/  under GullWhiz

Administrator of Galleryoflights.org

form109
Re: What's your favorite combo? Fixture-Bulb and PC « Reply #9 on: November 14, 2008, 03:18:07 PM » Author: form109
vince,you also might wanna try posting in the wanted section,you might find something good!
Foxtronix

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: What's your favorite combo? Fixture-Bulb and PC « Reply #10 on: November 14, 2008, 05:47:38 PM » Author: Foxtronix
Jace: Yeah I think I'm a bit negative... It's true I didn't expect to get an old roof wind turbine two years ago!  ;D OK let's get back to the subject... When I discovered my interest for streetlights in fall 2006, I saw that many streetlights in my city are HPS and about as old as me, so I found some of you lucky to have these vintage mercury streetlights... Also I don't have the time to search the streetlight maintenance truck, cuz I'm still at school...

Form109: excellent idea, but I can't do this because of parents... But in a few years I'll have my own apartment...

form109
Re: What's your favorite combo? Fixture-Bulb and PC « Reply #11 on: November 16, 2008, 04:08:51 PM » Author: form109
a form 400 with a sylvania 400 watter with a ripley pc.
TudorWhiz

View Posts
View Gallery

GoL
Re: What's your favorite combo? Fixture-Bulb and PC « Reply #12 on: November 18, 2008, 12:51:34 PM » Author: TudorWhiz
Yo Geoff, here's my fav...

A cracked up Amercian Electric Durastar 2000 with a purple glowing brand new Philips HPS lamp!!!  :P

For pictures of my streetlight collection and other streetlight pictures with some various pictures that are not in this website, please visit http://www.galleryoflights.org/  under GullWhiz

Administrator of Galleryoflights.org

form109
Re: What's your favorite combo? Fixture-Bulb and PC « Reply #13 on: November 24, 2008, 01:21:38 AM » Author: form109

A cracked up Amercian Electric Durastar 2000 with a purple glowing brand new Philips HPS lamp!!!  :P

that's the worst combo ever!!!!
gmercury2000

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: What's your favorite combo? Fixture-Bulb and PC « Reply #14 on: December 03, 2008, 03:11:44 PM » Author: gmercury2000

Thats a good one Jace  ;D
Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies