Author Topic: A Favor from any one travelling by Car From Alaska to Minneapolis MN  (Read 1519 times)
Lodge

View Posts
View Gallery

18W Goldeye / 52W R&C LED front door lighting

A Favor from any one travelling by Car From Alaska to Minneapolis MN « on: July 31, 2017, 10:31:17 PM » Author: Lodge
Ok this is a long shot, but I figured I'd ask since I'm basically on the way in Edmonton Alberta, and can meet you if needed at highway 43 and 16, if anyone is going south, I know winter is coming and after living in Elsa YT, I know people leave when the snow comes, would you mind taking a new in the box ballast that weighs about 35 lbs and it's a small box, with you to one of lighting galleries younger active members..

And if I have to sweeten the deal, I would be able to throw in something lighting related to whoever might be able to help..
HomeBrewLamps
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

SodiumVapor 105843202020668111118 UCpGClK_9OH8N4QkD1fp-jNw majorpayne1226 187567902@N04/
Re: A Favor from any one travelling by Car From Alaska to Minneapolis MN « Reply #1 on: August 01, 2017, 07:59:35 PM » Author: HomeBrewLamps
man i wish i could.... i could meet two LG members plus a few friends from both canada and MN... but unfortunately i don't have a drivers license.... or a car...

~Owen

:colorbulb: Scavenger, Urban Explorer, Lighting Enthusiast and Creator of homebrewlamps 8) :colorbulb:

RyanKorponay12

View Posts
View Gallery

Ryan Korponay The Ballaster
Re: A Favor from any one travelling by Car From Alaska to Minneapolis MN « Reply #2 on: August 18, 2017, 10:15:19 PM » Author: RyanKorponay12
i would love to meet lg members that would be so fun

The Ballaster!!! *Poof*...

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies