Author Topic: Streetlights that look green with camera  (Read 1017 times)
micole66

View Posts
View Gallery

Streetlights that look green with camera « on: September 23, 2017, 10:44:55 AM » Author: micole66
Hello, what discharge lamps look green at camera? mercury vapor, high pressure sodium or metal halide?

View Posts
View Gallery

Tha SOX MADMANNN

Re: Streetlights that look green with camera « Reply #1 on: September 23, 2017, 10:57:56 AM » Author: 589
Clear merc definitely does, sometimes DX doesn't depending on ambient lighting.

:lps:

tolivac

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Streetlights that look green with camera « Reply #2 on: September 24, 2017, 01:22:16 AM » Author: tolivac
I have gotten the green tint with MH lamps,too-just let the camera white balance again.
dor123

View Posts
View Gallery

Other loves are computers, office equipment, A/Cs

Re: Streetlights that look green with camera « Reply #3 on: September 24, 2017, 05:02:42 AM » Author: dor123
The camera sees the yellow mercury lines as green. This is the reason why mercury and some metal halide lamps, looks green through the camera.

I"m don't speak English well, and rely on online translating to write in this site.
Please forgive me if my choice of my words looks like offensive, while that isn't my intention.

I only working with the international date format (dd.mm.yyyy).

I lives in Israel, which is a 220-240V, 50hz country.

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies