Author Topic: USA made chrome circline fixtures still being manufactured and available!  (Read 1777 times)
Sammy

View Posts
View Gallery

USA made chrome circline fixtures still being manufactured and available! « on: October 27, 2017, 10:02:54 PM » Author: Sammy
http://www.simkar.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/Circline-Basics.pdf

I know I can’t be the only person excited about this. I was told the small chrome one wasn’t available any longer and I didn’t ask about the large white one but I got quoted on 3 of each just like in the picture. The Simkar rep was really surprised to get the quote request and that they were still making them. I’m getting a couple before they discontinue them. Let me know if anyone needs help finding a distributor because I know a good one😉
« Last Edit: October 27, 2017, 11:01:04 PM by Sammy » Logged
wattMaster

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: USA made chrome circline fixtures still being manufactured and available! « Reply #1 on: October 28, 2017, 05:17:06 PM » Author: wattMaster
I have one of these, but it's a Lithonia lighting version.

SLS! (Stop LED Streetlights!)

Lodge

View Posts
View Gallery

18W Goldeye / 52W R&C LED front door lighting

Re: USA made chrome circline fixtures still being manufactured and available! « Reply #2 on: October 28, 2017, 11:55:10 PM » Author: Lodge
If they made one in Copper I'd be buying it ..
HomeBrewLamps
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

SodiumVapor 105843202020668111118 UCpGClK_9OH8N4QkD1fp-jNw majorpayne1226 187567902@N04/
Re: USA made chrome circline fixtures still being manufactured and available! « Reply #3 on: October 29, 2017, 12:49:37 AM » Author: HomeBrewLamps
If they made one in Copper I'd be buying it ..

you could always buy some copper coloured spray paint and spray over the fixture... i've done something similar to a fixture for a stage setup only i used bronze.

~Owen

:colorbulb: Scavenger, Urban Explorer, Lighting Enthusiast and Creator of homebrewlamps 8) :colorbulb:

Lodge

View Posts
View Gallery

18W Goldeye / 52W R&C LED front door lighting

Re: USA made chrome circline fixtures still being manufactured and available! « Reply #4 on: October 29, 2017, 01:04:39 AM » Author: Lodge
you could always buy some copper coloured spray paint and spray over the fixture... i've done something similar to a fixture for a stage setup only i used bronze.

Copper spray paint, isn't the same, I actually don't mind the patina as the copper ages and it goes darker and gets random little green or blue spots on it, I guess I could actually copper plate the fixture which is pretty simple to do at home with a low voltage DC power supply and some copper, vinegar, and hydrogen peroxide...

Sammy, what are they worth ?   
nicksfans

View Posts
View Gallery

Down with lamp bans!

GoL the.baus.of.all.bauses UCDl2EWWZc9h1IZXcfGU9OZA nicksfans
Re: USA made chrome circline fixtures still being manufactured and available! « Reply #5 on: November 01, 2017, 06:33:13 PM » Author: nicksfans
Are they still putting magnetic ballasts in these? As far as I know, there are no energy standards for Circline lamps or gear.

I like my lamps thick, my ballasts heavy, and my fixtures tough.

My Gallery
Instagram
YouTube

Sammy

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: USA made chrome circline fixtures still being manufactured and available! « Reply #6 on: November 01, 2017, 08:54:13 PM » Author: Sammy
I’m still waiting to hear back if we can get the little ones in chrome. They’re not cheap but you’d be paying for made in the us. Electronic ballasts. The little ones were $38 and the big ones are $52. I’ll post a review in a couple weeks when they come but I’m still waiting to see if we can get a little chrome one.
Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies