Author Topic: What things that make you excited?  (Read 5638 times)
lightinglover8902

View Posts
View Gallery

Power distributor: CenterPoint Energy. 120V 60Hz

GoL UCfoxh9h5FaLg-R04V8WDi3w
Re: What things that make you excited? « Reply #30 on: December 19, 2017, 07:01:10 AM » Author: lightinglover8902
Is this like a pharmaceutical thing, or something?

Save the Cooper OVWs!! Don't them down by crap LED fixtures!!!

Mandolin Girl

View Posts
View Gallery

Oil Lamp Addict

Re: What things that make you excited? « Reply #31 on: December 19, 2017, 04:51:12 PM » Author: Mandolin Girl
Do you do anything with listers's ? or other small low speed engines, I've always wanted to build a low speed quite generator that will just run forever using old iron.. 

And getting that off the truck, you might want to get a few friends to help, free beer will help they look heavy and fun to lift...

Traditional narrow boats over here have Lister engines, or some other low speed engines,

Hugs and STUFF Sammi xXx (also in Aberdeen) :love: :oil-ltn:
Published Author ;D
There are two kinds of light  -  the glow that illuminates, and the glare that obscures.
James Thurber
SMILEY ONLY ANSWERS WILL BE DELETED FROM MY POSTS

Lodge

View Posts
View Gallery

18W Goldeye / 52W R&C LED front door lighting

Re: What things that make you excited? « Reply #32 on: December 19, 2017, 07:14:25 PM » Author: Lodge
Traditional narrow boats over here have Lister engines, or some other low speed engines,

The old engines from the UK are awesome and last forever, they are heavy but once you get them installed you basically never have to move them again, and I wasn't looking for more then about 2000 watts DC which I can invert, but I've seen an old low speed lister and the guy had it in a shed and standing just outside the shed you wouldn't know if it was running or not, it was so quite and the thing just sipped fuel at at a guess a 45 gallon drum would last like a week running 24/7 or maybe longer, really there is nothing like the old stuff that stood the test of time, and abuse...

Is this like a pharmaceutical thing, or something?

Yes but Naloxone is an opioid antagonist it basically stops all the major effects opioids like Opium, Heroin, Morphine, Hydrocodone, Oxycodone, Fentanyl, Etorphine, Carfentanil, Methadone, and Diprenorphine have on the brain and it can stop someone in an overdose from dying because one of the effects opioids have is they stop you from breathing (Prolonged hypoxia) and in 2015 opioids killed some 122,000 people globally this way, and while I have listed all the common opioids some of the longer lasting opioids like the last four listed are better treated with nalmefene, but if all you have is Naloxone you still use it to buy enough time for the paramedics to show up and work there magic...

And if you or someone you know uses Opioids or if you work with high risk to use opioid individuals these rescue kits are normally easy to obtain and for the most part are free of charge, with no questions asked and while quiting is a better option at survival this kit is the next best thing, and in lots of areas they even offer free training so you know what to expect when you use them..
RCM442
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

rcm442 UC1Q-wYhi9O-1q4ugOaOZ9dA rcm442
Re: What things that make you excited? « Reply #33 on: December 19, 2017, 08:03:28 PM » Author: RCM442
Talking about drugs and people abusing drugs are not allowed here, consider this a warning.
Thread locked.
Please don't let this happen again. 

LEDs need to stop taking over everything
Administrator #4
Need help with something on the site? Let me know!

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies