Author Topic: Have you ever watch the sunset and sunrise?  (Read 5210 times)
lightinglover8902

View Posts
View Gallery

Power distributor: CenterPoint Energy. 120V 60Hz

GoL UCfoxh9h5FaLg-R04V8WDi3w
Have you ever watch the sunset and sunrise? « on: December 10, 2017, 07:49:57 AM » Author: lightinglover8902
Seems beautiful to actually watch a perfect sunset when night falls, especially if the sun is over the horizon, plus sunrise, its even more perfect, at first, the sky turns orange where the sun is rising, then the sun starts to peak out, its really beautiful to see, especially if you have the perfect conditions to see a perfect sunset and sunrise. Have you?

Save the Cooper OVWs!! Don't them down by crap LED fixtures!!!

dor123

View Posts
View Gallery

Other loves are computers, office equipment, A/Cs

Re: Have you ever watch the sunset and sunrise? « Reply #1 on: December 10, 2017, 08:46:44 AM » Author: dor123
I've seen both of them lot of times during my life. I've see the sunrise on a regular basis during my way to Carmel hospital or during the waiting to my private transport to Carmel hospital. And I see the moonrise also a lot of times at Kiryat Ata.

I"m don't speak English well, and rely on online translating to write in this site.
Please forgive me if my choice of my words looks like offensive, while that isn't my intention.

I only working with the international date format (dd.mm.yyyy).

I lives in Israel, which is a 220-240V, 50hz country.

lightinglover8902

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Have you ever watch the sunset and sunrise? « Reply #2 on: December 10, 2017, 08:50:47 AM » Author: lightinglover8902
Wow, nice. I also did seen a moonrise as well. Very intresting to watch.

Mandolin Girl

View Posts
View Gallery

Oil Lamp Addict

Re: Have you ever watch the sunset and sunrise? « Reply #3 on: December 12, 2017, 01:18:49 PM » Author: Mandolin Girl
When I used to do night shifts I have seen sunset, moonrise and sunrise.

Hugs and STUFF Sammi xXx (also in Aberdeen) :love: :oil-ltn:
Published Author ;D
There are two kinds of light  -  the glow that illuminates, and the glare that obscures.
James Thurber
SMILEY ONLY ANSWERS WILL BE DELETED FROM MY POSTS

Rommie
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Andromeda Ascendant

Re: Have you ever watch the sunset and sunrise? « Reply #4 on: December 30, 2017, 03:18:02 PM » Author: Rommie
Sunset, yes. I'm never up at silly o'clock for the other one  :D :P

Ria (aka Rommie) in Aberdeen
Administrator, UK & European time zones. Any questions or problems, please feel free to get in touch :love:

"What greater gift than the love of a cat..?" - Charles Dickens
*** No smiley-only replies, please ***

HomeBrewLamps

View Posts
View Gallery

SodiumVapor 105843202020668111118 UCpGClK_9OH8N4QkD1fp-jNw majorpayne1226 187567902@N04/
Re: Have you ever watch the sunset and sunrise? « Reply #5 on: December 30, 2017, 05:02:03 PM » Author: HomeBrewLamps
Tress are usually in the way, but i've seen a few good ones occasionally.

Here is some images I've taken..
« Last Edit: December 30, 2017, 05:18:01 PM by HomeBrewLamps » Logged

~Owen

:colorbulb: Scavenger, Urban Explorer, Lighting Enthusiast and Creator of homebrewlamps 8) :colorbulb:

HomeBrewLamps

View Posts
View Gallery

SodiumVapor 105843202020668111118 UCpGClK_9OH8N4QkD1fp-jNw majorpayne1226 187567902@N04/
Re: Have you ever watch the sunset and sunrise? « Reply #6 on: December 30, 2017, 05:15:42 PM » Author: HomeBrewLamps
some more...
« Last Edit: December 30, 2017, 05:17:37 PM by HomeBrewLamps » Logged

~Owen

:colorbulb: Scavenger, Urban Explorer, Lighting Enthusiast and Creator of homebrewlamps 8) :colorbulb:

lightinglover8902

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Have you ever watch the sunset and sunrise? « Reply #7 on: December 31, 2017, 06:15:20 PM » Author: lightinglover8902
Wow these are nice! @HomeBrewLamps   ;D

Mercurylamps

View Posts
View Gallery

240V 50Hz

Re: Have you ever watch the sunset and sunrise? « Reply #8 on: January 06, 2018, 11:22:37 PM » Author: Mercurylamps
Here is the picture of a sunrise taken in Australia across the ocean.
Lodge

View Posts
View Gallery

18W Goldeye / 52W R&C LED front door lighting

Re: Have you ever watch the sunset and sunrise? « Reply #9 on: January 07, 2018, 12:41:15 AM » Author: Lodge
Yep around here it doesn't come up until 8:30ish and it sets at like 4:30ish..

Mercurylamps thanks for turning the camera upside down so it looks like our sunrises  ;D less the snow and cold of course..
Mercurylamps

View Posts
View Gallery

240V 50Hz

Re: Have you ever watch the sunset and sunrise? « Reply #10 on: January 07, 2018, 01:07:20 AM » Author: Mercurylamps
Yep around here it doesn't come up until 8:30ish and it sets at like 4:30ish..

Mercurylamps thanks for turning the camera upside down so it looks like our sunrises  ;D less the snow and cold of course..

No such thing as snow here, just tourists and extreme heat. ;D Picture was taken inside my old Ford Falcon a few years ago.
HomeBrewLamps

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Have you ever watch the sunset and sunrise? « Reply #11 on: January 07, 2018, 02:09:01 AM » Author: HomeBrewLamps
No such thing as snow here, just tourists and extreme heat. ;D Picture was taken inside my old Ford Falcon a few years ago.
you're an aussie right? I was unaware you guys had pine trees...

~Owen

Lodge

View Posts
View Gallery

18W Goldeye / 52W R&C LED front door lighting

Re: Have you ever watch the sunset and sunrise? « Reply #12 on: January 07, 2018, 02:18:45 AM » Author: Lodge

They do, and there is more then likely 10,000 things in that picture that can kill you, there is one of the very few bonuses of living inwhat feels like an arctic climate we have less venomous things ..  ;D But in reality I would love to live there even if everything is trying to kill you, I'm getting tired of shoveling snow, even if it does make the LPS lights look twice as bright when I look out the window..
Mercurylamps

View Posts
View Gallery

240V 50Hz

Re: Have you ever watch the sunset and sunrise? « Reply #13 on: January 07, 2018, 02:23:34 AM » Author: Mercurylamps

Yep, we also get snow in certain regions too during winter, though not where I live. You learn something new every day. ;)
Rommie
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Andromeda Ascendant

Re: Have you ever watch the sunset and sunrise? « Reply #14 on: January 07, 2018, 09:40:37 AM » Author: Rommie

They do, and there is more then likely 10,000 things in that picture that can kill you, there is one of the very few bonuses of living inwhat feels like an arctic climate we have less venomous things ..  ;D But in reality I would love to live there even if everything is trying to kill you, I'm getting tired of shoveling snow, even if it does make the LPS lights look twice as bright when I look out the window..
You have LPS lights you can see from the window..? Ah, those were the days...  :a_sox:

We can see mainly HPS and MH from our windows here, although a couple of LED's have recently made an unwelcome appearance, I suspect they will start breeding soon  :(

Ria (aka Rommie) in Aberdeen
Administrator, UK & European time zones. Any questions or problems, please feel free to get in touch :love:

"What greater gift than the love of a cat..?" - Charles Dickens
*** No smiley-only replies, please ***

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies