Author Topic: PHOTONICINDUCTION 12KW MH  (Read 23208 times)
Edmund Ironside

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: PHOTONICINDUCTION 12KW MH « Reply #15 on: October 25, 2019, 03:07:58 PM » Author: Edmund Ironside
Happy to hear he (and his wife) is fine. He was always something really special on Youtube.

Made in Sweden

Lumex120

View Posts
View Gallery

/X rated

UCM30tBQDUECOV6VeG5W87Vg
Re: PHOTONICINDUCTION 12KW MH « Reply #16 on: October 26, 2019, 12:29:56 AM » Author: Lumex120
Judging by some of the vile comments that appeared on his video about his problems bringing her to this country, not everyone shares your views  :'(
Geez, people were actually being nasty like that? I have always figured the comment sections on these kinds of videos were usually okay since most of the audience are probably atleast somewhat mature.

Unofficial LG Discord

wide-lite 1000

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: PHOTONICINDUCTION 12KW MH « Reply #17 on: October 26, 2019, 12:51:59 AM » Author: wide-lite 1000
It's amazing what people say when they can hide behind the "curtain" of the internet ! Most wouldn't dare try it in public 'cause they know they'd probably get punched in the throat ! LOSER SISSIES !!!!! >:(

Collector,Hoarder,Pack-rat! Clear mercury Rules!!

suzukir122

View Posts
View Gallery

suzukir123
Re: PHOTONICINDUCTION 12KW MH « Reply #18 on: October 29, 2019, 05:33:02 PM » Author: suzukir122
Yeah I've been watching Photon since 2011/2012... I never thought I'd actually know anyone who knows him on
a personal level. It'd be awesome if you could convince him to make an account on Lighting Galle-- hold up...
I'm not sure whether Photon is a lighting enthusiast or not.

Interests:
1. Motorcycles, Cars, Women, and Lighting (especially fluorescent)
2. Weightlifting/staying extremely athletic
3. Severe Thunderstorms of all kinds
4. Food and drinks. So gimme them bbq ribs
Lighting has ALWAYS been a passion of mine. I consider everyone on here to be a friend

RCM442
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

rcm442 UC1Q-wYhi9O-1q4ugOaOZ9dA rcm442
Re: PHOTONICINDUCTION 12KW MH « Reply #19 on: October 29, 2019, 11:12:57 PM » Author: RCM442
Yeah I've been watching Photon since 2011/2012... I never thought I'd actually know anyone who knows him on
a personal level. It'd be awesome if you could convince him to make an account on Lighting Galle-- hold up...
I'm not sure whether Photon is a lighting enthusiast or not.
He is a member here though.

LEDs need to stop taking over everything
Administrator #4
Need help with something on the site? Let me know!

suzukir122

View Posts
View Gallery

suzukir123
Re: PHOTONICINDUCTION 12KW MH « Reply #20 on: October 30, 2019, 01:49:38 AM » Author: suzukir122
@RCM442, I've literally been wondering whether he is a member here for years.
It's very nice to know he's been on here. Heck... it's an honor to know he's been on here. That is awesome!

Interests:
Lighting has ALWAYS been a passion of mine. I consider everyone on here to be a friend

suzukir122

View Posts
View Gallery

suzukir123
Re: PHOTONICINDUCTION 12KW MH « Reply #21 on: October 31, 2019, 07:27:15 AM » Author: suzukir122
@Sox35, well it's awesome you get to relate to him. You should try to contact him again sometime
to convince him to become more active again on social media sites, especially YouTube.
Creative content is my #1 thing when it comes to YouTube, and Photon did an EXCELLENT job in providing that
to YouTube.

Interests:

migette1

View Posts
View Gallery

Peter

migette1
Re: PHOTONICINDUCTION 12KW MH « Reply #22 on: February 10, 2020, 08:06:34 AM » Author: migette1
I will second what has been said already, yes he knows his stuff, nearly visited him with Alex but it all fell through, perhaps another time, I am sure he knew others on LG and built up many subscribers on You Tube, ....Hope you can get back to what you like doing and sharing with us on You Tube many thanks.

Interested in the history of electric lighting and incandescent in particular and neon glow lamps.

Rommie
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Andromeda Ascendant

Re: PHOTONICINDUCTION 12KW MH « Reply #23 on: November 18, 2022, 09:40:44 AM » Author: Rommie
He is a member here though.
Just bumping this as I saw someone reading it, so thought I'd update everyone as we recently visited. Andy used to be a member here, but closed his account some while ago. He has no plans to join again, but he has asked me if I will post some photos on his behalf, which I will do once he actually sends me some  :lol:

He's doing ok, but he's very busy, he has a business to run so not a lot of time for videos these days. Hopefully he'll put some up soon, but in the meantime watch out for a "Photon's Lamps" album  ;D :bulbman:

Ria (aka Rommie) in Aberdeen
Administrator, UK & European time zones. Any questions or problems, please feel free to get in touch :love:

"What greater gift than the love of a cat..?" - Charles Dickens
*** No smiley-only replies, please ***

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies