Author Topic: Lighting in movies/shows playing a role  (Read 900 times)
Cole D.

View Posts
View Gallery

123 V 60 CPS

Dk944Mr-jX4jbnoUUj7xAw
Lighting in movies/shows playing a role « on: December 26, 2017, 01:23:44 PM » Author: Cole D.
Some shows I watch such as Keeping Up Appearances had lights as subjects. Such as that one, Richard was fixing the wiring at the church and when he turned the power on all the bulbs on the signs exploded as well as the heaters and junction boxes. Daddy thought all the popping was gunfire so he got down behind a table with his wooden rifle. lol

I remember from Matlock, Ben had an old tiffany lamp in the living room and it had frayed wiring. He said he just plugged it in at the wall so he wouldn't get shocked from it and refused to buy a new lamp, so someone tried to rewire it. I saw it had two pull chain sockets inside when they took off the shade.  ;D
« Last Edit: December 26, 2017, 01:25:55 PM by Cole D. » Logged

Collect vintage incandescent and fluorescent fixtures. Also like HID lighting and streetlights.

hannahs lights

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Lighting in movies/shows playing a role « Reply #1 on: December 26, 2017, 05:43:27 PM » Author: hannahs lights
I remember keeping up appearances all good clean fun cant think if any other shows that feature lighting in any detail
Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies