Author Topic: THAT SPECIAL SOMEONE OR SIGNIFICANT OTHER  (Read 23961 times)
RCM442
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

rcm442 UC1Q-wYhi9O-1q4ugOaOZ9dA rcm442
Re: THAT SPECIAL SOMEONE OR SIGNIFICANT OTHER « Reply #45 on: January 14, 2018, 09:08:37 PM » Author: RCM442
You can remove your message, but you can't lock it.
Yes, the original poster can lock his/her own topic.

LEDs need to stop taking over everything
Administrator #4
Need help with something on the site? Let me know!

lightinglover8902

View Posts
View Gallery

Power distributor: CenterPoint Energy. 120V 60Hz

GoL UCfoxh9h5FaLg-R04V8WDi3w
Re: THAT SPECIAL SOMEONE OR SIGNIFICANT OTHER « Reply #46 on: November 10, 2018, 08:32:48 PM » Author: lightinglover8902
Yes, the original poster can lock his/her own topic.

Huh, ok.

Save the Cooper OVWs!! Don't them down by crap LED fixtures!!!

fluorescent lover 40

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: THAT SPECIAL SOMEONE OR SIGNIFICANT OTHER « Reply #47 on: January 31, 2021, 01:08:20 AM » Author: fluorescent lover 40
Old topic, but...

The first time I would've had had a gf as we both liked each other, but then I screwed things up (will not say why). And there was a few times I think the girl liked me but I didn't really care or didn't get the hint.

So yeah, we'll see how it goes in the future.

Desultory13
Re: THAT SPECIAL SOMEONE OR SIGNIFICANT OTHER « Reply #48 on: January 31, 2021, 01:26:32 AM » Author: Desultory13
Old topic, but...

The first time I would've had had a gf as we both liked each other, but then I screwed things up (will not say why). And there was a few times I think the girl liked me but I didn't really care or didn't get the hint.

So yeah, we'll see how it goes in the future.
I did the exact same thing once years ago and I regret it to this very day. She really liked me and it took me forever to get the hint and once I did I just pushed her away.
I believe that I missed out on that special someone.... Desultory is definitely an appropriate screen name. I'm a lot older than you trust me on this try to make things right!
Mandolin Girl

View Posts
View Gallery

Oil Lamp Addict

Re: THAT SPECIAL SOMEONE OR SIGNIFICANT OTHER « Reply #49 on: January 31, 2021, 08:05:23 AM » Author: Mandolin Girl
I've just used an online calculator, and as of today it's been 1994 nights without being apart from Ria  :-* :love: ;D
And in all that time we've spent less than 24 hours apart.  ;D ;D ;D :love: :love: :-*
« Last Edit: January 31, 2021, 08:09:10 AM by Mandolin Girl » Logged

Hugs and STUFF Sammi xXx (also in Aberdeen) :love: :oil-ltn:
Published Author ;D
There are two kinds of light  -  the glow that illuminates, and the glare that obscures.
James Thurber
SMILEY ONLY ANSWERS WILL BE DELETED FROM MY POSTS

CreeRSW207

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: THAT SPECIAL SOMEONE OR SIGNIFICANT OTHER « Reply #50 on: January 31, 2021, 08:52:42 AM » Author: CreeRSW207
I haven’t had a gf yet but I’m only 14.

Long live the Incandescent streetlights!
Power Company: Eversource
Startup Landscaping/LED retrofit business.

fluorescent lover 40

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: THAT SPECIAL SOMEONE OR SIGNIFICANT OTHER « Reply #51 on: January 31, 2021, 11:01:47 AM » Author: fluorescent lover 40
I haven’t had a gf yet but I’m only 14.
Just because you’re 14 doesn’t mean you can’t have one.
CreeRSW207

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: THAT SPECIAL SOMEONE OR SIGNIFICANT OTHER « Reply #52 on: January 31, 2021, 11:13:19 AM » Author: CreeRSW207
Just because you’re 14 doesn’t mean you can’t have one.
I know. I am friends with a few girls but that’s pretty much it aside from a few crushes.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2021, 11:16:04 AM by CreeRSW207 » Logged

Long live the Incandescent streetlights!
Power Company: Eversource
Startup Landscaping/LED retrofit business.

lightinglover8902

View Posts
View Gallery

Power distributor: CenterPoint Energy. 120V 60Hz

GoL UCfoxh9h5FaLg-R04V8WDi3w
Re: THAT SPECIAL SOMEONE OR SIGNIFICANT OTHER « Reply #53 on: January 31, 2021, 06:34:03 PM » Author: lightinglover8902
Tbh, I want to be solo, while I still like my hobbies and such.

Save the Cooper OVWs!! Don't them down by crap LED fixtures!!!

Rommie
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Andromeda Ascendant

Re: THAT SPECIAL SOMEONE OR SIGNIFICANT OTHER « Reply #54 on: January 31, 2021, 07:11:50 PM » Author: Rommie
Ah well, just be careful, I've heard that one before  :lol: One day love will creep up behind you and give you an almighty  :slap: round the back of the head, and your world will change forever  :love:

Ria (aka Rommie) in Aberdeen
Administrator, UK & European time zones. Any questions or problems, please feel free to get in touch :love:

"What greater gift than the love of a cat..?" - Charles Dickens
*** No smiley-only replies, please ***

Mandolin Girl

View Posts
View Gallery

Oil Lamp Addict

Re: THAT SPECIAL SOMEONE OR SIGNIFICANT OTHER « Reply #55 on: January 31, 2021, 07:15:05 PM » Author: Mandolin Girl
You might even find somebody who will share the hobby with you.  :wndr:
And egg you on to spend more money on lampses...  :mrg:

Hugs and STUFF Sammi xXx (also in Aberdeen) :love: :oil-ltn:
Published Author ;D
There are two kinds of light  -  the glow that illuminates, and the glare that obscures.
James Thurber
SMILEY ONLY ANSWERS WILL BE DELETED FROM MY POSTS

Binarix128

View Posts
View Gallery
220V AC 50Hz, NTSC

GoL UCOUT2noI2R__jgPSJUjGRtA
Re: THAT SPECIAL SOMEONE OR SIGNIFICANT OTHER « Reply #56 on: January 31, 2021, 10:35:23 PM » Author: Binarix128
I'm 14, and I don't plan to get a gf or crush yet, first I will focus on my things, then I will see.  ;D

Althought I have some friend girls but no more than that yet.  :mrg:
Desultory13
Re: THAT SPECIAL SOMEONE OR SIGNIFICANT OTHER « Reply #57 on: January 31, 2021, 11:59:56 PM » Author: Desultory13
For the younger guys watch what you say, you never know what can happen.
When I was just 13 girls were not my first priority until one day Cheryl came along and WHAM! I never knew what hit me! Suddenly interests changed real quick!
fluorescent lover 40

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: THAT SPECIAL SOMEONE OR SIGNIFICANT OTHER « Reply #58 on: February 01, 2021, 01:55:46 AM » Author: fluorescent lover 40
I'm still interested in girls but I haven't seen a girl that has caught my eye (personality wise) and I haven't seen a girl that has shown hints to me in a while. I'm still focused on lights though, but if a girl confesses to me, I will think about it. As long as the girl can tolerate me an my lights, that's what matters.

The one that really made me think about girls is the girl who indirectly confessed to me. I regret messing things up with her.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2021, 04:22:01 AM by fluorescent lover 40 » Logged
LightsoftheWest

View Posts
View Gallery

SRP for life.

streetlightian
Re: THAT SPECIAL SOMEONE OR SIGNIFICANT OTHER « Reply #59 on: February 01, 2021, 04:17:09 AM » Author: LightsoftheWest
I know. I am friends with a few girls but that’s pretty much it aside from a few crushes.
Me, too!

LG's #1 North American light fixture identifier

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies