Author Topic: Who is on Facebook  (Read 7413 times)
HomeBrewLamps
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

SodiumVapor 105843202020668111118 UCpGClK_9OH8N4QkD1fp-jNw majorpayne1226 187567902@N04/
Re: Who is on Facebook « Reply #30 on: January 20, 2018, 11:00:38 AM » Author: HomeBrewLamps
 ;D ;D
I ain't 'aving it, where's me 'ammer..?  ;D

~Owen

:colorbulb: Scavenger, Urban Explorer, Lighting Enthusiast and Creator of homebrewlamps 8) :colorbulb:

Danny

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Who is on Facebook « Reply #31 on: January 20, 2018, 12:17:50 PM » Author: Danny
Im on it. But i refuse to use anything else other than it, im not on twitter, instagram, pof , snapchat, or anything else. Apart from this and “The Lamp Room” site its Just facebook. Most of you already have me on jt but if any of you dont, your welcome to Add me,

“Daniel JM Keeley” picture of a grey cat
« Last Edit: January 20, 2018, 12:19:32 PM by Danny » Logged
Mercurylamps

View Posts
View Gallery

240V 50Hz

Re: Who is on Facebook « Reply #32 on: January 20, 2018, 09:03:00 PM » Author: Mercurylamps
Im on it. But i refuse to use anything else other than it, im not on twitter, instagram, pof , snapchat, or anything else. Apart from this and “The Lamp Room” site its Just facebook. Most of you already have me on jt but if any of you dont, your welcome to Add me,

“Daniel JM Keeley” picture of a grey cat

Added. ;)
xmaslightguy

View Posts
View Gallery

Somewhere There Is Light(ning)

GoL ATL
Re: Who is on Facebook « Reply #33 on: January 20, 2018, 09:12:19 PM » Author: xmaslightguy
I do have a FB account, but for the most part don't use it. (also have a MySpace account from back in the day)
I don't use twitter/instagram/snapchat/etc. Same goes for any of the so-called dating sites.

I am on LG & 3 other lighting forums, plus multiple Christmas-light forums, and a few forums that are in no way light or electric related.

ThunderStorms/Lightning/Tornados are meant to be hunted down & watched...not hidden from in the basement!

F96T12 DD VHO

View Posts
View Gallery

Just chilling I guess

https://www.facebook.com/ Unreleasedwav UC2Uv7t9KgigOoT6blff2t3w i.d._official
Re: Who is on Facebook « Reply #34 on: January 22, 2018, 10:38:58 AM » Author: F96T12 DD VHO
I'll try to make one ill announce when i have one

Music Producer/Light Enthusiast

Flurofan96

View Posts
View Gallery

Celebrating my 10th Anniversary on LG

Re: Who is on Facebook « Reply #35 on: April 21, 2018, 11:04:59 AM » Author: Flurofan96
xmaslightsguy: what is your name on FB? Also I don't use Twitter and even mySpace too  :D Twitter is too open for me and I don't think I will get much enjoyment

Lighting-Gallery member since June 2014

xmaslightguy

View Posts
View Gallery

Somewhere There Is Light(ning)

GoL ATL
Re: Who is on Facebook « Reply #36 on: May 08, 2018, 07:29:41 PM » Author: xmaslightguy
Quote from: Flurofan96
xmaslightsguy: what is your name on FB? Also I don't use Twitter and even mySpace too  :D Twitter is too open for me and I don't think I will get much enjoyment
I'll try to remember to get the URL and PM you with it sometime when I'm on my other computer...

ThunderStorms/Lightning/Tornados are meant to be hunted down & watched...not hidden from in the basement!

LampLover

View Posts
View Gallery
120/240VAC @ 60HZ

GoL PeterYachymczyk UCYBAif_ag4v8nIcCU3VAmag
Re: Who is on Facebook « Reply #37 on: May 08, 2018, 08:09:52 PM » Author: LampLover
Anyone that wants to feel free to add me but send a message first so I know you are from Lighting Gallery

LED Free Zone!
All For HID, magnetic rapid-start Preheat & old-school electronic Only (no instant start F17T8 & F32T8 allowed)

F96T12 DD VHO

View Posts
View Gallery

Just chilling I guess

https://www.facebook.com/ Unreleasedwav UC2Uv7t9KgigOoT6blff2t3w i.d._official
Re: Who is on Facebook « Reply #38 on: May 09, 2018, 07:46:43 AM » Author: F96T12 DD VHO
I have one but it’s like my instagram, rarely used
But you’re free to follow or add me

Music Producer/Light Enthusiast

BT25

View Posts
View Gallery

Vintage HID Collector

Re: Who is on Facebook « Reply #39 on: May 10, 2018, 06:28:15 PM » Author: BT25
I'm not, and never intend to.  ;D  Why would I willingly give out my personal data, considering what they do with it? ::)
« Last Edit: May 11, 2018, 01:29:19 AM by WestinghouseCeramalux » Logged

First known case of Westinghouse Lifeguard Disease! :lol:
If you can say yes to any of the following, you may have it too: :poof:
Can't resist buying more even if you already have an example in your collection? :lol:
Bank account shows unnecessary spending? ::)
Have an empty wallet?  :lol:

HomeBrewLamps
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

SodiumVapor 105843202020668111118 UCpGClK_9OH8N4QkD1fp-jNw majorpayne1226 187567902@N04/
Re: Who is on Facebook « Reply #40 on: May 17, 2018, 01:12:26 AM » Author: HomeBrewLamps
I'm not, and never intend to.  ;D  Why would I willingly give out my personal data, considering what they do with it? ::)
You may not do it willingly... But they'll still getch ya.... That is, unless you completely stop using the internet. It sucks really.

~Owen

:colorbulb: Scavenger, Urban Explorer, Lighting Enthusiast and Creator of homebrewlamps 8) :colorbulb:

BT25

View Posts
View Gallery

Vintage HID Collector

Re: Who is on Facebook « Reply #41 on: May 17, 2018, 10:13:02 AM » Author: BT25
You may not do it willingly... But they'll still getch ya.... That is, unless you completely stop using the internet. It sucks really.

True...the love of money at another's expense just amazes me! >:(

First known case of Westinghouse Lifeguard Disease! :lol:
If you can say yes to any of the following, you may have it too: :poof:
Can't resist buying more even if you already have an example in your collection? :lol:
Bank account shows unnecessary spending? ::)
Have an empty wallet?  :lol:

Rommie
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Andromeda Ascendant

Re: Who is on Facebook « Reply #42 on: May 17, 2018, 03:10:06 PM » Author: Rommie
Plus any tech that actually talks to me disturbs me in general... I'm not havin' it.
Where's me 'ammer..?  :D

I agree. The ones that annoy me are those self-checkouts at supermarkets. The voice sounds like a very cross schoolteacher scolding a five-year-old. And they tell you the most obvious things. Sainsbury's voice says "Have you scanned your Nectar (loyalty) card..?" Erm.. no - if I had, you wouldn't be asking me..! Grrr..! Fortunately, the ones in our local supermarket have a mute facility.

Ria (aka Rommie) in Aberdeen
Administrator, UK & European time zones. Any questions or problems, please feel free to get in touch :love:

"What greater gift than the love of a cat..?" - Charles Dickens
*** No smiley-only replies, please ***

Rommie
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Andromeda Ascendant

Re: Who is on Facebook « Reply #43 on: May 17, 2018, 03:12:17 PM » Author: Rommie
Doesn't matter if you stop using the net or not. They know all about you already  :(

Even if you've never used the internet, they still know an awful lot about you. My 91 year old mother wouldn't know a website if one jumped up and bit her in the ankle, but the systems online like utility companies and stuff still know an awful lot about her  :-\
« Last Edit: May 17, 2018, 03:14:14 PM by MissRiaElaine » Logged

Ria (aka Rommie) in Aberdeen
Administrator, UK & European time zones. Any questions or problems, please feel free to get in touch :love:

"What greater gift than the love of a cat..?" - Charles Dickens
*** No smiley-only replies, please ***

HomeBrewLamps
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Who is on Facebook « Reply #44 on: May 17, 2018, 11:40:45 PM » Author: HomeBrewLamps
Doesn't matter if you stop using the net or not. They know all about you already  :(

Even if you've never used the internet, they still know an awful lot about you. My 91 year old mother wouldn't know a website if one jumped up and bit her in the ankle, but the systems online like utility companies and stuff still know an awful lot about her  :-\

Fair point.... I guess it is time to go off the grid ey?

~Owen

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies