Author Topic: Vintage streetlight lamps  (Read 2162 times)
hugnicki
Vintage streetlight lamps « on: January 19, 2018, 06:46:25 PM » Author: hugnicki
I am looking for vintage street light lamps.   for an interior design job.  Just need the glass lenses.  Does anyone know of resources for this?
sol

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Vintage streetlight lamps « Reply #1 on: January 19, 2018, 08:18:41 PM » Author: sol
Are you looking for just the lamp (commonly called the 'bulb') ? Or only the lens (the diffuser) ? Or the whole fixture ?

Are you looking for a cobra head street light or for another style ?

Sometimes, entire street lights or parts thereof pop up on eBay.

Sorry for all the questions, but we would need to know exactly what you're after in order to give a better answer.
hugnicki
Re: Vintage streetlight lamps « Reply #2 on: January 20, 2018, 12:45:38 AM » Author: hugnicki
I'm looking for the diffuser or the lens...I believe I did say that in the post.
Lodge

View Posts
View Gallery

18W Goldeye / 52W R&C LED front door lighting

Re: Vintage streetlight lamps « Reply #3 on: January 20, 2018, 02:00:20 AM » Author: Lodge
What style ? are you looking for ones shaped like a gumball ? an acorn ? a cobra head ? some other style ? and how many, and if you are looking for multiples, are you looking for all the same type and styles ?
Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies