Author Topic: A Tribute  (Read 2157 times)
hannahs lights

View Posts
View Gallery

A Tribute « on: February 06, 2018, 02:45:10 PM » Author: hannahs lights
My mother ADA passed away on the 25th of January she was a lovely women she was my best friend and the only person I could truly trust and she was the only one really understood me I dont think I will ever get over her loss. Please if your mum is still here give her a kiss and a hug tell her you love her when you lose her the pain is truly awfully. Thankyou for reading this x Hannah
sol

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: A Tribute « Reply #1 on: February 06, 2018, 03:49:27 PM » Author: sol
My condolences.
hannahs lights

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: A Tribute « Reply #2 on: February 06, 2018, 03:52:48 PM » Author: hannahs lights
Thankyou sol
LampLover

View Posts
View Gallery
120/240VAC @ 60HZ

GoL PeterYachymczyk UCYBAif_ag4v8nIcCU3VAmag
Re: A Tribute « Reply #3 on: February 06, 2018, 08:46:25 PM » Author: LampLover
Sorry for your loss Hannah
I myself also just recently lost my Mother (August 20 2017). So I know how hard it is to lose a close loved one. It gets better as the time passes but the pain will never go away, stay strong

LED Free Zone!
All For HID, magnetic rapid-start Preheat & old-school electronic Only (no instant start F17T8 & F32T8 allowed)

HomeBrewLamps

View Posts
View Gallery

SodiumVapor 105843202020668111118 UCpGClK_9OH8N4QkD1fp-jNw majorpayne1226 187567902@N04/
Re: A Tribute « Reply #4 on: February 06, 2018, 10:09:12 PM » Author: HomeBrewLamps
Sorry for your loss.

~Owen

:colorbulb: Scavenger, Urban Explorer, Lighting Enthusiast and Creator of homebrewlamps 8) :colorbulb:

CEB1993

View Posts
View Gallery

Camden

Camdenburns93
Re: A Tribute « Reply #5 on: February 06, 2018, 10:29:06 PM » Author: CEB1993
I’m really sorry to hear of your loss, Hannah. I hope you and your family are doing well and and feel at peace that she is in a Better Place now. I understand how overwhelming and tragic such a loss can be and I sincerely hope you and the rest of the family finds joy and hope again in this challenging time  :) You’re in my thoughts and prayers.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2018, 10:34:14 PM by CEB1993 » Logged

Philips DuraMax and GE Miser forever!  Classic incandescents are the best incandescents!

Stop the lamp bans!

hannahs lights

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: A Tribute « Reply #6 on: February 10, 2018, 07:43:58 PM » Author: hannahs lights
Thankyou all so much I hope one day I may be able to find some joy in life right now all I feel is an intense sense of loss but with luck I will get through it x Hannah
Mandolin Girl

View Posts
View Gallery

Oil Lamp Addict

Re: A Tribute « Reply #7 on: February 18, 2018, 06:50:48 PM » Author: Mandolin Girl
Hi Hannah,

I've come to this late but you have my condolences for your loss, I can honestly say that my mum is one of the best, and I love her dearly.

Hugs and STUFF Sammi xXx (also in Aberdeen) :love: :oil-ltn:
Published Author ;D
There are two kinds of light  -  the glow that illuminates, and the glare that obscures.
James Thurber
SMILEY ONLY ANSWERS WILL BE DELETED FROM MY POSTS

Rommie
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Andromeda Ascendant

Re: A Tribute « Reply #8 on: February 18, 2018, 06:54:31 PM » Author: Rommie
Same here, my mum is 91 and very frail, don't know how much longer she'll be around, the trouble is she's over 400 miles away, so visiting isn't easy  :(

You will get through this, it will take time but you'll get there. In the meantime know that you are among friends.

Hugs & stuff...

Ria (aka Rommie) in Aberdeen
Administrator, UK & European time zones. Any questions or problems, please feel free to get in touch :love:

"What greater gift than the love of a cat..?" - Charles Dickens
*** No smiley-only replies, please ***

hannahs lights

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: A Tribute « Reply #9 on: February 20, 2018, 01:52:02 PM » Author: hannahs lights
Thankyou all for your kind words I did seriously consider just running away because I  couldn't cope but fortunately I pulled myself together also my sister is with me now and she and I are really close so I can see a bit of light at the end of the tunnel. As my mum would of said keep going you have people who love you!!
Rommie
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Andromeda Ascendant

Re: A Tribute « Reply #10 on: February 20, 2018, 01:56:06 PM » Author: Rommie
Thankyou all for your kind words I did seriously consider just running away because I  couldn't cope but fortunately I pulled myself together also my sister is with me now and she and I are really close so I can see a bit of light at the end of the tunnel. As my mum would of said keep going you have people who love you!!
That's good, it's always the best if you have a supportive family. I'm told I'm a good listener, so if you ever feel the need to just talk at someone, give me a call. PM me if you want the number  :)

Ria (aka Rommie) in Aberdeen
Administrator, UK & European time zones. Any questions or problems, please feel free to get in touch :love:

"What greater gift than the love of a cat..?" - Charles Dickens
*** No smiley-only replies, please ***

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies