Author Topic: 2018 Georgia Meetup in August  (Read 9843 times)
HomeBrewLamps
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

SodiumVapor 105843202020668111118 UCpGClK_9OH8N4QkD1fp-jNw majorpayne1226 187567902@N04/
Re: 2018 Georgia Meetup in August « Reply #15 on: May 11, 2018, 12:47:12 AM » Author: HomeBrewLamps
I MIGHT... be able to ... MIGHT!... IDK... No promises... I do want to.

~Owen

:colorbulb: Scavenger, Urban Explorer, Lighting Enthusiast and Creator of homebrewlamps 8) :colorbulb:

View Posts
View Gallery

Tha SOX MADMANNN

Re: 2018 Georgia Meetup in August « Reply #16 on: May 11, 2018, 10:45:25 PM » Author: 589
Hey that would be great if you could make it! No worries about promises

:lps:

View Posts
View Gallery

Tha SOX MADMANNN

Re: 2018 Georgia Meetup in August « Reply #17 on: June 25, 2018, 07:27:11 AM » Author: 589
Just an update for everyone we are looking like the first two weeks in August so far for those who would like to come. If you are seriously thinking of coming let me know and I’ll add you to the pm thread where there will be more details as the become available.

View Posts
View Gallery

Tha SOX MADMANNN

Re: 2018 Georgia Meetup in August « Reply #18 on: July 15, 2018, 04:06:12 PM » Author: 589
Alrighty! We are going to pencil in August 11, 2018 for the meet up for all of those who can come. Please send me a PM or post here if you would like to come and I'll get you on the PM thread, can't wait!

nicksfans

View Posts
View Gallery

Down with lamp bans!

GoL the.baus.of.all.bauses UCDl2EWWZc9h1IZXcfGU9OZA nicksfans
Re: 2018 Georgia Meetup in August « Reply #19 on: July 20, 2018, 05:06:03 PM » Author: nicksfans
Who has said that they're coming so far? I do plan to be there.

I like my lamps thick, my ballasts heavy, and my fixtures tough.

My Gallery
Instagram
YouTube

View Posts
View Gallery

Tha SOX MADMANNN

Re: 2018 Georgia Meetup in August « Reply #20 on: July 20, 2018, 05:55:52 PM » Author: 589
Powell, rjluna2, powergroove, and hopefully homebrewlamps so far

View Posts
View Gallery

Tha SOX MADMANNN

Re: 2018 Georgia Meetup in August « Reply #21 on: August 05, 2018, 10:47:42 AM » Author: 589
Less than a week away, I’m exited!

I’m bringing drinks, plates, napkins. If you want to bring some food items please post below.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2018, 02:27:03 PM by 589 » Logged

nicksfans

View Posts
View Gallery

Down with lamp bans!

Re: 2018 Georgia Meetup in August « Reply #22 on: August 05, 2018, 02:55:05 PM » Author: nicksfans
Bringing food is a great idea! I can provide hotdogs and buns.

My Gallery
Instagram
YouTube

Rommie
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Andromeda Ascendant

Re: 2018 Georgia Meetup in August « Reply #23 on: August 05, 2018, 02:56:48 PM » Author: Rommie
Wish we could get there, but it's a bit of a trek from here  :D

Ria (aka Rommie) in Aberdeen
Administrator, UK & European time zones. Any questions or problems, please feel free to get in touch :love:

"What greater gift than the love of a cat..?" - Charles Dickens
*** No smiley-only replies, please ***

Mandolin Girl

View Posts
View Gallery

Oil Lamp Addict

Re: 2018 Georgia Meetup in August « Reply #24 on: August 05, 2018, 03:31:21 PM » Author: Mandolin Girl
Wish we could get there, but it's a bit of a trek from here  :D
Just a bit...  :P

Hugs and STUFF Sammi xXx (also in Aberdeen) :love: :oil-ltn:
Published Author ;D
There are two kinds of light  -  the glow that illuminates, and the glare that obscures.
James Thurber
SMILEY ONLY ANSWERS WILL BE DELETED FROM MY POSTS

View Posts
View Gallery

Tha SOX MADMANNN

Re: 2018 Georgia Meetup in August « Reply #25 on: August 05, 2018, 04:19:59 PM » Author: 589
Unfortunately it is... believe you me, I would like to visit y’all just as much. One of these days we’re going to figure that out. When we do it’s going to be great!

rjluna2

View Posts
View Gallery

Robert

GoL
Re: 2018 Georgia Meetup in August « Reply #26 on: August 05, 2018, 05:55:37 PM » Author: rjluna2
I can bring drinks and chips there.

I will be bringing my vintage F40T12s and Vintage LED as well.  See you next weekend :)

Pretty, please no more Chinese failure.

Rommie
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Andromeda Ascendant

Re: 2018 Georgia Meetup in August « Reply #27 on: August 05, 2018, 06:36:41 PM » Author: Rommie
Unfortunately it is... believe you me, I would like to visit y’all just as much. One of these days we’re going to figure that out. When we do it’s going to be great!
Yes, it'd be brilliant  ;D

I have spent time in the US, I have friends in San Francisco & San Diego (I nearly said Arizona as well, but one of the best friends I ever had who lived there sadly passed away earlier this year  :'()

I'm retired now so have the time, unfortunately I don't have the money, so we're not going anywhere just now  :(

Ria (aka Rommie) in Aberdeen
Administrator, UK & European time zones. Any questions or problems, please feel free to get in touch :love:

"What greater gift than the love of a cat..?" - Charles Dickens
*** No smiley-only replies, please ***

DieselNut

View Posts
View Gallery

John

jonathon.graves johng917 GeorgiaJohn
Re: 2018 Georgia Meetup in August « Reply #28 on: August 05, 2018, 10:51:29 PM » Author: DieselNut
For any of y'all who would like a beer with your hotdogs, I have plenty of local craft brews to share. My farm is a big mess but I do have some lights to show. I can also set up a few tables for us to tinker with stuff on.

Preheat Fluorescents forever!
I love diesel engines, rural/farm life and vintage lighting!

nicksfans

View Posts
View Gallery

Down with lamp bans!

Re: 2018 Georgia Meetup in August « Reply #29 on: August 05, 2018, 10:53:49 PM » Author: nicksfans
Thank you! That's generous of you since you're already providing the venue. I may bring some beer too ;)

My Gallery
Instagram
YouTube

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies