Author Topic: BLUCK!!!!  (Read 7667 times)
joseph_125

View Posts
View Gallery

GoL
Re: Dreaded LED conversion of vintage halfpiper fixture « Reply #30 on: March 31, 2021, 05:21:20 AM » Author: joseph_125
Not necessarily . The listing could have just expired . Give it a week or so and it probably will come back like a bad rash !  :lol:

Yeah, let's wait a week and see if it'll come out of the woodwork again.

Now if you can afford to buy this light, buying a pair of NOS preheat ballasts and the correct Leviton Y slot sockets with starter sockets are a drop in the bucket. ;D
Rommie
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Andromeda Ascendant

Re: BLUCK!!!! « Reply #31 on: April 29, 2021, 01:28:21 PM » Author: Rommie
The listing is ended now, so I have moved the thread here to keep the discussion from being deleted.

Ria (aka Rommie) in Aberdeen
Administrator, UK & European time zones. Any questions or problems, please feel free to get in touch :love:

"What greater gift than the love of a cat..?" - Charles Dickens
*** No smiley-only replies, please ***

Rommie
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Andromeda Ascendant

Re: BLUCK!!!! « Reply #32 on: April 30, 2021, 09:29:08 AM » Author: Rommie
I have merged the second topic started about this listing, "Dreaded LED conversion of vintage halfpiper fixture" with this one in order to keep the discussion in one place. It's not an active listing now, and in any case discussions really shouldn't be in the Web Finds board.

Administrator, UK & European time zones. Any questions or problems, please feel free to get in touch :love:

LightsoftheWest

View Posts
View Gallery

SRP for life.

streetlightian
Re: BLUCK!!!! « Reply #33 on: June 14, 2021, 12:40:20 AM » Author: LightsoftheWest
Or like me, old and unreliable  :P ;)
Ria, you may be old, but you are most certainly not unreliable. You do an exceptional job of administering Lighting-Gallery. I can't even explain how well you know your lamps.

LG's #1 North American light fixture identifier

Rommie
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Andromeda Ascendant

Re: BLUCK!!!! « Reply #34 on: June 14, 2021, 07:55:15 AM » Author: Rommie
Ria, you may be old, but you are most certainly not unreliable. You do an exceptional job of administering Lighting-Gallery. I can't even explain how well you know your lamps.
Awwww, I've come over all embarrassed now  :-[

Actually I do look like my avatar picture, so watch out  :lol:

(Sadly not, but hey, I can dream.... :bulbman:)

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies