Author Topic: What type of ceiling fans do you have in your house?  (Read 3141 times)
lightinglover8902

View Posts
View Gallery

Power distributor: CenterPoint Energy. 120V 60Hz

GoL UCfoxh9h5FaLg-R04V8WDi3w
Re: What type of ceiling fans do you have in your house? « Reply #15 on: March 14, 2018, 05:46:20 PM » Author: lightinglover8902
I also seen those big fans too. There pretty common in my area.

Save the Cooper OVWs!! Don't them down by crap LED fixtures!!!

Mandolin Girl

View Posts
View Gallery

Oil Lamp Addict

Re: What type of ceiling fans do you have in your house? « Reply #16 on: March 14, 2018, 08:01:25 PM » Author: Mandolin Girl
Yes, we've got one of those as well. Runs off 12V from a transformer/timer box linked to the light switch. When you switch the light on, the fan starts up and then goes off a few minutes after the light is switched off.

It's a pain in the neck sometimes, you don't always want it on at the same time as the light. I'd rather two separate switches were fitted, but the way the wiring is arranged, it would be difficult to do.

We have an exhaust fan in the kitchen as well, to get rid of cooking smells and smoke. I would prefer to have a cooker hood, but that's something that we'll look into fitting at some point in the future.

Hugs and STUFF Sammi xXx (also in Aberdeen) :love: :oil-ltn:
Published Author ;D
There are two kinds of light  -  the glow that illuminates, and the glare that obscures.
James Thurber
SMILEY ONLY ANSWERS WILL BE DELETED FROM MY POSTS

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies