Author Topic: The Weather Channel, Nostalgia About Music and Graphics  (Read 10302 times)
CEB1993

View Posts
View Gallery

Camden

Camdenburns93
Re: The Weather Channel, Nostalgia About Music and Graphics « Reply #60 on: July 09, 2019, 07:21:19 PM » Author: CEB1993
I found the name of another Eric Clapton song featured on the Weather Channel, Let it Rain.  Another one of those songs that I've heard many times and liked, but did not know the name or the band until now  :)  I'm becoming an Eric Clapton fan!

Philips DuraMax and GE Miser forever!  Classic incandescents are the best incandescents!

Stop the lamp bans!

mefurd98

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: The Weather Channel, Nostalgia About Music and Graphics « Reply #61 on: July 13, 2019, 03:58:13 AM » Author: mefurd98
Ah, the old Weather Channel! I remember sitting there watching TWC when Hurricane Katrina was coming through and the Storm Alert theme played on the Local on the 8s. Even though we were on the outer fringes of it, we still got significant rain and wind from it. I thank Katrina for getting me obsessed with hurricanes!  :D
Print 
© 2005-2022 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies