Author Topic: NEMA head replaced with LED  (Read 1797 times)
Cole D.

View Posts
View Gallery

123 V 60 CPS

Dk944Mr-jX4jbnoUUj7xAw
NEMA head replaced with LED « on: April 05, 2018, 06:34:52 PM » Author: Cole D.
I noticed this week that at a house near me, the NEMA head has been replaced with LED cobrahead. I thought it was kind of odd because the house has been vacant for a long time and no one lives there still, it still has a for sale sign in front. So I don't know why they would have replaced a fixture that's not being used. At least the NEMA head next door to me will probably stay up for a long time, even though it's not used in a long time, they probably won't replace it then.

Does anyone know what the utility company do with the old fixtures? I'd like to get one of the GE Powr/Brackets if they replace it. Which not likely because there are only two or three that I have ever seen. But there are a lot of NEMA buckets left, but I'm quickly seeing LED cobras popping up.

At least there's still one or two HPS buckets left on my street. I like to watch them start up when I go for walks in the evening.

Collect vintage incandescent and fluorescent fixtures. Also like HID lighting and streetlights.

Cole D.

View Posts
View Gallery

123 V 60 CPS

Dk944Mr-jX4jbnoUUj7xAw
Re: NEMA head replaced with LED « Reply #1 on: April 21, 2018, 07:39:44 AM » Author: Cole D.
Plus I passed a mobile home park the other day. It had a HPS NEMA bucket that was missing the reflector and bucket. It got replaced with LED cobra.There are two HPS AEL 165 ballast in arm fixtures also there but they are still there and working.

Collect vintage incandescent and fluorescent fixtures. Also like HID lighting and streetlights.

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies