Author Topic: Why is there such a fascination with fluorescent lights that swirl, striate, etc  (Read 1137 times)
F96T12 DD VHO

View Posts
View Gallery

Just chilling I guess

https://www.facebook.com/ Unreleasedwav UC2Uv7t9KgigOoT6blff2t3w i.d._official
Why is there such a fascination with fluorescent lights that swirl, striate, etc « on: April 12, 2018, 10:37:14 AM » Author: F96T12 DD VHO
Don't know why but every time I see a fluorescent light that does what the question asks i get really happy and just stare at it to see what will happen next
Even better are the striation that seem to swirl, the striations that are hard to see because of the speed of them, and large striations
Other effects are Mercury Migration and Striations with MM
Who else is fascinated with these effects including EOL

Music Producer/Light Enthusiast

Medved

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Why is there such a fascination with fluorescent lights that swirl, striate, etc « Reply #1 on: April 12, 2018, 11:22:37 AM » Author: Medved
Because it is not so frequent sight, unlike the boring properly working tubes... ;-)

No more selfballasted c***

RyanF40T12

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Why is there such a fascination with fluorescent lights that swirl, striate, etc « Reply #2 on: April 12, 2018, 11:58:21 PM » Author: RyanF40T12
For me I bet it's just an ADD thing.  We get fixated on strange performing things and hyper focus on it, trying to figure out what, where, why, and how. 

The more you hate the LED movement, the stronger it becomes.

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies