Author Topic: What fast food you like best?  (Read 7801 times)
lightinglover8902

View Posts
View Gallery

Power distributor: CenterPoint Energy. 120V 60Hz

GoL UCfoxh9h5FaLg-R04V8WDi3w
Re: What fast food you like best? « Reply #15 on: April 16, 2018, 10:38:08 PM » Author: lightinglover8902
I've had the gyro... unfortunately, not my favorite. It was okay, but not the best.
Maybe the one I had in particular wasn't as fresh as I thought... but nope... not my favorite.

Which one did you try? :)  I was tempting for the turkey gyro (Mediterranean Taco).

Save the Cooper OVWs!! Don't them down by crap LED fixtures!!!

suzukir122

View Posts
View Gallery

suzukir123
Re: What fast food you like best? « Reply #16 on: April 16, 2018, 10:50:00 PM » Author: suzukir122
That may have been it but I dont remember lol

Interests:
1. Motorcycles, Cars, Women, and Lighting (especially fluorescent)
2. Weightlifting/staying extremely athletic
3. Severe Thunderstorms of all kinds
4. Food and drinks. So gimme them bbq ribs
Lighting has ALWAYS been a passion of mine. I consider everyone on here to be a friend

CEB1993

View Posts
View Gallery

Camden

Camdenburns93
Re: What fast food you like best? « Reply #17 on: April 17, 2018, 03:11:55 PM » Author: CEB1993
I forgot to mention that I always enjoy Arby's.  I'll go for a beef and cheddar sandwich.  I tried their loaded curly fries with cheese, bacon, and ranch and they were amazing!  I always liked Arby's milkshakes when I was younger, but then I developed lactose intolerance at about age 18 and lost a taste for them.

Philips DuraMax and GE Miser forever!  Classic incandescents are the best incandescents!

Stop the lamp bans!

lightinglover8902

View Posts
View Gallery

Power distributor: CenterPoint Energy. 120V 60Hz

GoL UCfoxh9h5FaLg-R04V8WDi3w
Re: What fast food you like best? « Reply #18 on: April 17, 2018, 03:46:45 PM » Author: lightinglover8902
The Arby's near me sometimes its drive thru is full, but very few people go inside and eat. But I'm thinking people prefer going to the drive thru, than eating inside.

Save the Cooper OVWs!! Don't them down by crap LED fixtures!!!

Cole D.

View Posts
View Gallery

123 V 60 CPS

Dk944Mr-jX4jbnoUUj7xAw
Re: What fast food you like best? « Reply #19 on: September 30, 2018, 06:47:06 PM » Author: Cole D.
I ate at Wendy's last night. I rarely get to go because the Wendy's is all the way on the other side of town. I like their chicken nuggets, burgers and fries. To me they're better than Burger King or McDonald's.

I go to Burger King about once a week because it's close by. But I always feel full yet also hungry when I eat there. They have one of those Freestyle Coke machines also and I don't like how the drinks taste from it.

Collect vintage incandescent and fluorescent fixtures. Also like HID lighting and streetlights.

F96T12 DD VHO

View Posts
View Gallery

Just chilling I guess

https://www.facebook.com/ Unreleasedwav UC2Uv7t9KgigOoT6blff2t3w i.d._official
Re: What fast food you like best? « Reply #20 on: October 04, 2018, 06:56:56 AM » Author: F96T12 DD VHO
Well any restaurant that has my food done in less than 20-25 minutes.

Music Producer/Light Enthusiast

Rommie
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Andromeda Ascendant

Re: What fast food you like best? « Reply #21 on: October 04, 2018, 09:58:15 AM » Author: Rommie
Well any restaurant that has my food done in less than 20-25 minutes.
It's not so much the time it takes to get the food that annoys me, it's when they keep you waiting for ages afterwards for the bill. Don't they want paying..? I wonder what would happen if we just got up and tried to leave  :D

Ria (aka Rommie) in Aberdeen
Administrator, UK & European time zones. Any questions or problems, please feel free to get in touch :love:

"What greater gift than the love of a cat..?" - Charles Dickens
*** No smiley-only replies, please ***

HomeBrewLamps
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

SodiumVapor 105843202020668111118 UCpGClK_9OH8N4QkD1fp-jNw majorpayne1226 187567902@N04/
Re: What fast food you like best? « Reply #22 on: October 05, 2018, 11:26:08 AM » Author: HomeBrewLamps
I like the beefy five layer from taco bell.. Also like the casaritto.

Burger King I like the bacon king..

I rarely eat at mickey D's but I like their fries.

~Owen

:colorbulb: Scavenger, Urban Explorer, Lighting Enthusiast and Creator of homebrewlamps 8) :colorbulb:

View Posts
View Gallery

Tha SOX MADMANNN

Re: What fast food you like best? « Reply #23 on: October 20, 2018, 07:28:57 AM » Author: 589
I am a mexiterian, especially tex-mex. Best food in the world, so Taco Bell is on the list. As much as I hate to admit, Texas for me has the best fast and slow Mexican food with the highest quantity and variety.

:lps:

mefurd98

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: What fast food you like best? « Reply #24 on: October 31, 2018, 03:58:25 PM » Author: mefurd98
Definitely Taco Bell, but Zaxby's comes in a close second

So probably:
-Taco Bell
-Zaxby's
-Checker's
-Burger King (for their breakfast)
-Hardee's
suzukir122

View Posts
View Gallery

suzukir123
Re: What fast food you like best? « Reply #25 on: November 01, 2018, 06:51:30 AM » Author: suzukir122
ooohh I agree with burgerking to a certain extent regarding their breakfast. It's pretty good, if
the food is fresh, I should add. Same with Mcdonalds breakfast. Bacon Egg and Cheese Croissant with
a side of hashbrowns? Yes please.

Interests:
1. Motorcycles, Cars, Women, and Lighting (especially fluorescent)
2. Weightlifting/staying extremely athletic
3. Severe Thunderstorms of all kinds
4. Food and drinks. So gimme them bbq ribs
Lighting has ALWAYS been a passion of mine. I consider everyone on here to be a friend

funkybulb

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: What fast food you like best? « Reply #26 on: November 01, 2018, 08:30:24 AM » Author: funkybulb
For me  It would  be

Bill miller
 Taco Cabana
  Whataburger
   subway
   Wendys
    Arby
    Wich Wich  in Marble falls
     Hunt Brother Pizza with Cheap HEB hot sauce.

No LED gadgets, spins too slowly.  Gotta  love preheat and MV. let the lights keep my meter spinning.

xmaslightguy

View Posts
View Gallery

Somewhere There Is Light(ning)

GoL ATL
Re: What fast food you like best? « Reply #27 on: November 01, 2018, 09:30:14 PM » Author: xmaslightguy
I try to avoid fast food, and in general rarely ever eat out.

ThunderStorms/Lightning/Tornados are meant to be hunted down & watched...not hidden from in the basement!

Rommie
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Andromeda Ascendant

Re: What fast food you like best? « Reply #28 on: November 02, 2018, 10:14:27 AM » Author: Rommie
I try to avoid fast food, and in general rarely ever eat out.
Same here, Sammi is an excellent cook, and we mostly eat at home. Sometimes we'll go to a local Indian restaurant, where the majority of customers are Asian (you know it's got to be good if it's where they go..!) and occasionally if we're peckish we'll have a sausage roll from a place in one of the shopping centres in town, but we would never go into anywhere like McDonalds or similar.

Ria (aka Rommie) in Aberdeen
Administrator, UK & European time zones. Any questions or problems, please feel free to get in touch :love:

"What greater gift than the love of a cat..?" - Charles Dickens
*** No smiley-only replies, please ***

Mandolin Girl

View Posts
View Gallery

Oil Lamp Addict

Re: What fast food you like best? « Reply #29 on: November 08, 2018, 03:47:54 PM » Author: Mandolin Girl
We had some delicious 'fast food' tonight, shop bought fresh pasta with a sauce mix. It was ready to eat in less than ten minutes from the time we decided what to eat. Now that's what I call fast. It would have taken at least double that length of time to get to the nearest fast food outlet.  :P

Hugs and STUFF Sammi xXx (also in Aberdeen) :love: :oil-ltn:
Published Author ;D
There are two kinds of light  -  the glow that illuminates, and the glare that obscures.
James Thurber
SMILEY ONLY ANSWERS WILL BE DELETED FROM MY POSTS

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies