Author Topic: What fast food you like best?  (Read 8056 times)
Cole D.

View Posts
View Gallery

123 V 60 CPS

Dk944Mr-jX4jbnoUUj7xAw
What fast food you like best? « on: April 14, 2018, 10:58:36 PM » Author: Cole D.
I'm the first to admit I eat too much fast food, mostly because it's convenient for lunch.

My favorite is probably Dairy Queen because I like the food best and it feels the least like a fast food place. I don't care for McDonald's other then the breakfast items, so I rarely go there. If they had more breakfast things all day I'd probably go more often. I like Arby's roast beef sandwiches, and I usually get the sliders if I go. Sometimes I eat at Burger King but it can be rather expensive for a Whopper there. I liked when they had crinkle cut fries awhile ago. Subway I used to go to pretty often but it's been awhile. I like the oven roast chicken sandwiches best, also the ham, and the roast beef.
I like Wendy's but don't go much because the one on my side of town closed down, and it's further to the other. And it tends to be slow there. What's weird is that's the only location around that hasn't been remodeled, it still has carpet, all they did was paint the wallpaper and take down the lamps over the tables. So it's rather dark in there at night, with just the louvered troffers in the ceiling.

We just got a Sonic but I haven't been there yet. Plus we're supposed to have a Popeye's very soon.

I wish we had a Cici's Pizza though, as I used to love the one I went to out of town. I would go to Pizza Hut for the buffet but it's more expensive and they don't serve dessert pizza like Cici's.

Collect vintage incandescent and fluorescent fixtures. Also like HID lighting and streetlights.

ace100w120v

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: What fast food you like best? « Reply #1 on: April 15, 2018, 12:51:33 AM » Author: ace100w120v
-A&W
-Subway
-Domino's
-Carl's Jr
-McDonald's
Cole D.

View Posts
View Gallery

123 V 60 CPS

Dk944Mr-jX4jbnoUUj7xAw
Re: What fast food you like best? « Reply #2 on: April 15, 2018, 01:03:58 AM » Author: Cole D.
Oh, I forgot about A&W. I loved the hamburgers and corn dog nuggets. We had them at the mall, but they've long been gone.

We used to have Hardees/Carls Jr back in the day, and I liked it then.

I forgot I like Checkers, but I rarely go because I don't like having to sit outside there since there's no inside dining.

Collect vintage incandescent and fluorescent fixtures. Also like HID lighting and streetlights.

dor123

View Posts
View Gallery

Other loves are computers, office equipment, A/Cs

Re: What fast food you like best? « Reply #3 on: April 15, 2018, 01:18:16 AM » Author: dor123
Chooka (Asian fast food restaurant at the fast food area of Cinemall mall)
McDonalds
Burger Ranch (בורגר ראנץ')(Israeli fast food chain)

I"m don't speak English well, and rely on online translating to write in this site.
Please forgive me if my choice of my words looks like offensive, while that isn't my intention.

I only working with the international date format (dd.mm.yyyy).

I lives in Israel, which is a 220-240V, 50hz country.

icefoglights

View Posts
View Gallery

ITT Low Pressure Sodium NEMA

GoL
Re: What fast food you like best? « Reply #4 on: April 15, 2018, 01:23:53 AM » Author: icefoglights
Chick-fil-A.  I could eat it seven times a day, except when it's Sunday :D
« Last Edit: October 01, 2018, 01:06:51 AM by icefoglights » Logged

01010010 01101111 01100010 01100101 01110010 01110100

suzukir122

View Posts
View Gallery

suzukir123
Re: What fast food you like best? « Reply #5 on: April 15, 2018, 01:43:20 AM » Author: suzukir122
-Long John Silvers!
-A&W!
Why the explanation points? Well, there's a LJS and A&W together in one building, just down
the street from where I live.
Long John Silvers dominates it though, between the two. Those are two of my favorites.
-Pizza Hut, if served fresh
-KFC
-Arbys... although last time I went there it was a bad experience.

Interests:
1. Motorcycles, Cars, Women, and Lighting (especially fluorescent)
2. Weightlifting/staying extremely athletic
3. Severe Thunderstorms of all kinds
4. Food and drinks. So gimme them bbq ribs
Lighting has ALWAYS been a passion of mine. I consider everyone on here to be a friend

boiler1011

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: What fast food you like best? « Reply #6 on: April 15, 2018, 09:32:07 AM » Author: boiler1011
I eat fast food maybe once every 2-3 months. I really like Whattaburger, Braum’s, Wendy’s, and Chipotle/Q’doba.
F96T12 DD VHO

View Posts
View Gallery

Just chilling I guess

https://www.facebook.com/ Unreleasedwav UC2Uv7t9KgigOoT6blff2t3w i.d._official
Re: What fast food you like best? « Reply #7 on: April 15, 2018, 12:42:23 PM » Author: F96T12 DD VHO
Chick fil a
McDonald’s
IHOP
Wendy’s
Smashburger
Dominos
Texas Roadhouse
Any Icelandic food

We don’t eat out much, we eat out like every other 2 weeks because I can cook some good Icelandic food that is healthy and only best for him-Kenzie
« Last Edit: April 15, 2018, 12:50:38 PM by F96T12 DD VHO » Logged

Music Producer/Light Enthusiast

Mandolin Girl

View Posts
View Gallery

Oil Lamp Addict

Re: What fast food you like best? « Reply #8 on: April 15, 2018, 06:02:47 PM » Author: Mandolin Girl
We don't go out to eat fast food, I'm perfectly capable of making a very quick home cooked meal.

Top of the list is freshly made pasta (by someone else) and a packet sauce mixed up to go with it.

It takes less than ten minutes from me going into the kitchen to putting it on plates.

That's my definition of fast food.

Hugs and STUFF Sammi xXx (also in Aberdeen) :love: :oil-ltn:
Published Author ;D
There are two kinds of light  -  the glow that illuminates, and the glare that obscures.
James Thurber
SMILEY ONLY ANSWERS WILL BE DELETED FROM MY POSTS

Rommie
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Andromeda Ascendant

Re: What fast food you like best? « Reply #9 on: April 15, 2018, 06:10:40 PM » Author: Rommie
We don't go out to eat fast food, I'm perfectly capable of making a very quick home cooked meal.

Top of the list is freshly made pasta (by someone else) and a packet sauce mixed up to go with it.

It takes less than ten minutes from me going into the kitchen to putting it on plates.

That's my definition of fast food.

And very good it is too  ;D

By the way, I don't cook, but I'm told I'm very handy with a pair of Marigolds  :D

Ria (aka Rommie) in Aberdeen
Administrator, UK & European time zones. Any questions or problems, please feel free to get in touch :love:

"What greater gift than the love of a cat..?" - Charles Dickens
*** No smiley-only replies, please ***

HomeBrewLamps

View Posts
View Gallery

SodiumVapor 105843202020668111118 UCpGClK_9OH8N4QkD1fp-jNw majorpayne1226 187567902@N04/
Re: What fast food you like best? « Reply #10 on: April 15, 2018, 07:04:22 PM » Author: HomeBrewLamps
-Taco Bell
-Micky D's
-Bee Kay
-Subway

I go to those most often, I also go to Pizza places sometimes... we have little Caesars aswell as a local pizza place called Steve's Pizza... they have the best pizza.. We have another local fast food place called Mr Don's aswell.

~Owen

:colorbulb: Scavenger, Urban Explorer, Lighting Enthusiast and Creator of homebrewlamps 8) :colorbulb:

CEB1993

View Posts
View Gallery

Camden

Camdenburns93
Re: What fast food you like best? « Reply #11 on: April 16, 2018, 08:56:27 PM » Author: CEB1993
My favorite fast food places:

Joy of Tokyo
Chick-fil-A
Steak & Shake
Bojangles
Dunkin Donuts (my favorite coffee)

I'll grab fast food when I'm out and about doing errands on the weekend.  I'm more mindful of my eating during the week, so I can indulge at my favorite fast food places during the weekend  ;)

Philips DuraMax and GE Miser forever!  Classic incandescents are the best incandescents!

Stop the lamp bans!

paintballer22

View Posts
View Gallery

120V/240V 60hz

Re: What fast food you like best? « Reply #12 on: April 16, 2018, 10:08:12 PM » Author: paintballer22
When I lived in Hawaii:

Orange Julius
Arby's
L&L Drive In
Maui Mike's
Zippy's
Boston's Pizza

Massachusetts (Living currently)
Nothing really good other than Subway
lightinglover8902

View Posts
View Gallery

Power distributor: CenterPoint Energy. 120V 60Hz

GoL UCfoxh9h5FaLg-R04V8WDi3w
Re: What fast food you like best? « Reply #13 on: April 16, 2018, 10:17:04 PM » Author: lightinglover8902
Arby's has those Gyros sandwiches. Although, I haven't tried them. Since I saw the ad.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_NitnD6fwPY

Save the Cooper OVWs!! Don't them down by crap LED fixtures!!!

suzukir122

View Posts
View Gallery

suzukir123
Re: What fast food you like best? « Reply #14 on: April 16, 2018, 10:23:54 PM » Author: suzukir122
I've had the gyro... unfortunately, not my favorite. It was okay, but not the best.
Maybe the one I had in particular wasn't as fresh as I thought... but nope... not my favorite.

Interests:
1. Motorcycles, Cars, Women, and Lighting (especially fluorescent)
2. Weightlifting/staying extremely athletic
3. Severe Thunderstorms of all kinds
4. Food and drinks. So gimme them bbq ribs
Lighting has ALWAYS been a passion of mine. I consider everyone on here to be a friend

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies