Author Topic: [London Only] Giving Away CFLs  (Read 2755 times)
Bert Bright

View Posts
View Gallery

Greater technology should not mean lesser beauty!

[London Only] Giving Away CFLs « on: May 06, 2018, 12:10:42 PM » Author: Bert Bright
Hello  :)

For a number of reasons (freeing up space, not liking the quality of light, safety concerns, etc.) I have decided to rid of many of my fluorescent lights.

These are the following lamps I am offering, free of charge; I am willing to meet anywhere reasonable and public within Central London to hand them over:

Please note: I have decided now to NOT to give away the Philips Softone or Luxina BLB bulbs.

Prolite E27 Spiral 55W 6400K (some use, estimated <~1000 hours)

Philips E14 Stick 8W 2700K (little use)

Philips E14 Spiral 8W 2700K (some use, estimated <~1000 hours)

GE B22 Stick 23W 2700K (almost unused) Taken

Philips E27 Spiral 23W 6500K (little use)

I will leave this up for some time to see if there's any interest in it.

If more than one person wants a certain bulb, I will use a random number generator to decide who gets it.

If nobody is interested/available to collect these, they will go to a charity shop or be disposed.

Cheers.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2018, 05:54:54 PM by Bert Bright » Logged
TL8W

View Posts
View Gallery

Lee

None
Re: [London Only] Giving Away CFLs « Reply #1 on: June 02, 2018, 10:41:50 AM » Author: TL8W
Am I too late for the GE 23W B22 cap?

We do not have to agree on anything to be kind to one another. The ability to be civil is available to everyone on earth, for free.

Bert Bright

View Posts
View Gallery

Greater technology should not mean lesser beauty!

Re: [London Only] Giving Away CFLs « Reply #2 on: June 03, 2018, 07:37:34 AM » Author: Bert Bright
No, I've still got them all!
TL8W

View Posts
View Gallery

Lee

None
Re: [London Only] Giving Away CFLs « Reply #3 on: June 03, 2018, 10:32:27 AM » Author: TL8W
OK Cool.
PM to follow

We do not have to agree on anything to be kind to one another. The ability to be civil is available to everyone on earth, for free.

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies