Author Topic: What's your favorite Powr/bracket style of fixture  (Read 4579 times)
lite_lover

View Posts
View Gallery

Darren

GoL darren.harward
What's your favorite Powr/bracket style of fixture « on: July 29, 2008, 04:14:29 AM » Author: lite_lover
GE

AEL

Streetworks

Westinghouse

Sylvania

Mine are:
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          1.Westinghouse Canada Vanguard type 4
       2. Sylvania GTE S5-75B AEL has this style now as the DTD series.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2008, 06:20:03 AM by lite_lover » Logged

The brighter the better.

lite_lover

View Posts
View Gallery

Darren

GoL darren.harward
Re: What's your favorite Powr/bracket style of fixture « Reply #1 on: July 29, 2008, 06:26:55 AM » Author: lite_lover
Sorry I limited it to my favorites,they can be any make or model from the list I added or any others.

The brighter the better.

form109
Re: What's your favorite Powr/bracket style of fixture « Reply #2 on: July 29, 2008, 07:44:31 AM » Author: form109
tough choice,i like all of them but it seems like the american electric ballast in arm 165 and the general electric power bracket are the only ones with clip on refractors.
J-Frog

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: What's your favorite Powr/bracket style of fixture « Reply #3 on: July 29, 2008, 08:45:28 PM » Author: J-Frog
The GE powerbrackets all the way!

Jeremiah The Bullfrog

Silverliner
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Rare white reflector

GoL
Re: What's your favorite Powr/bracket style of fixture « Reply #4 on: August 03, 2008, 01:42:49 AM » Author: Silverliner
GE for sure! Cuz it's the style of PowrBracket that I have always seen and liked them.

Administrator of Lighting-Gallery.net. Need help? PM me.

Member of L-G since 2005.

Collector of vintage bulbs, street lights and fluorescent fixtures.

Electrician.

Also a fan of cars, travelling, working out, food, hanging out.

Power company: Southern California Edison.

Foxtronix

View Posts
View Gallery

Formerly "TiCoune66". Also known here as Vince.

GoL UCs4tSgJSCoCIMGThBuaePhA
Re: What's your favorite Powr/bracket style of fixture « Reply #5 on: August 08, 2008, 10:33:53 PM » Author: Foxtronix
The GE, by far and away!  8)

form109
Re: What's your favorite Powr/bracket style of fixture « Reply #6 on: August 11, 2008, 06:00:23 PM » Author: form109
GE for sure! Cuz it's the style of PowrBracket that I have always seen and liked them.

the ge is honestly my favorite too. ;D
Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies