Author Topic: What type of orange juice do you like?  (Read 1570 times)
lightinglover8902

View Posts
View Gallery

Power distributor: CenterPoint Energy. 120V 60Hz

GoL UCfoxh9h5FaLg-R04V8WDi3w
What type of orange juice do you like? « on: May 21, 2018, 10:29:24 PM » Author: lightinglover8902
For the morning I usually drink no pulp orange juice, but sometimes I do drink some pulp orange juice, but not all the time. Whats your favorite?

Save the Cooper OVWs!! Don't them down by crap LED fixtures!!!

Lumex120

View Posts
View Gallery

/X rated

UCM30tBQDUECOV6VeG5W87Vg
Re: What type of orange juice do you like? « Reply #1 on: May 21, 2018, 11:24:42 PM » Author: Lumex120
These "off topic" threads are starting to get oddly specific.  :P Anyways, I like my orange juice with as much pulp as possible.

Unofficial LG Discord

Cole D.

View Posts
View Gallery

123 V 60 CPS

Dk944Mr-jX4jbnoUUj7xAw
Re: What type of orange juice do you like? « Reply #2 on: May 22, 2018, 05:31:49 PM » Author: Cole D.
I like orange juice with no pulp. Sometimes though, I like other types of juices. I used to like the Welch frozen juice that you mix from cans.

Collect vintage incandescent and fluorescent fixtures. Also like HID lighting and streetlights.

HomeBrewLamps
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

SodiumVapor 105843202020668111118 UCpGClK_9OH8N4QkD1fp-jNw majorpayne1226 187567902@N04/
Re: What type of orange juice do you like? « Reply #3 on: May 22, 2018, 06:22:24 PM » Author: HomeBrewLamps
No pulp here lol.... What's next?? what types of milk we like?  :D I love strawberry milk...

~Owen

:colorbulb: Scavenger, Urban Explorer, Lighting Enthusiast and Creator of homebrewlamps 8) :colorbulb:

F96T12 DD VHO

View Posts
View Gallery

Just chilling I guess

https://www.facebook.com/ Unreleasedwav UC2Uv7t9KgigOoT6blff2t3w i.d._official
Re: What type of orange juice do you like? « Reply #4 on: May 22, 2018, 07:27:32 PM » Author: F96T12 DD VHO
The type that is orange

Also

Not a year past expiration date

Music Producer/Light Enthusiast

boiler1011

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: What type of orange juice do you like? « Reply #5 on: May 23, 2018, 08:48:29 AM » Author: boiler1011
The pulp isn't my dilemma: It's whether I add vodka or rum that is the real question!
Mandolin Girl

View Posts
View Gallery

Oil Lamp Addict

Re: What type of orange juice do you like? « Reply #6 on: May 27, 2018, 01:43:22 PM » Author: Mandolin Girl
We prefer to have orange juice with the bits still in it.

Hugs and STUFF Sammi xXx (also in Aberdeen) :love: :oil-ltn:
Published Author ;D
There are two kinds of light  -  the glow that illuminates, and the glare that obscures.
James Thurber
SMILEY ONLY ANSWERS WILL BE DELETED FROM MY POSTS

Rommie
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Andromeda Ascendant

Re: What type of orange juice do you like? « Reply #7 on: May 27, 2018, 01:58:37 PM » Author: Rommie
We prefer to have orange juice with the bits still in it.
Yes, we also like what we call "froth juice" which is orange juice, a raw egg and some glucose powder, whipped up in a blender. It's really good at waking us up, especially when we have to get up in the [censored] m*****g  ;D

Ria (aka Rommie) in Aberdeen
Administrator, UK & European time zones. Any questions or problems, please feel free to get in touch :love:

"What greater gift than the love of a cat..?" - Charles Dickens
*** No smiley-only replies, please ***

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies