Author Topic: Sunbeam like GE?  (Read 1069 times)
F96T12 DD VHO

View Posts
View Gallery

Just chilling I guess

https://www.facebook.com/ Unreleasedwav UC2Uv7t9KgigOoT6blff2t3w i.d._official
Sunbeam like GE? « on: June 06, 2018, 08:04:56 PM » Author: F96T12 DD VHO
It seems that GE and Sumbeam sell more than just lighting
Sunbeam makes bread
GE makes like every appliance IDK about Sunbeam

Would you like to speak or discuss?

Music Producer/Light Enthusiast

Cole D.

View Posts
View Gallery

123 V 60 CPS

Dk944Mr-jX4jbnoUUj7xAw
Re: Sunbeam like GE? « Reply #1 on: June 06, 2018, 09:43:07 PM » Author: Cole D.
I don't think the Sunbeam bread company is the same company that makes appliances.

I see the Sunbeam name on a lot of stuff at Dollar Tree such as bulbs, night lights and batteries. I think they must just be using the name somehow. The "real" Sunbeam originally made kitchen appliances like the famous Mixmaster and coffee makers, etc. They're still around but they got bought out by a company that owns a lot of names, Jarden, if I remember right. So they still make appliances but they're just part of a larger corporation basically, though they still make Mixmasters, electric blankets and such.

Collect vintage incandescent and fluorescent fixtures. Also like HID lighting and streetlights.

RyanF40T12

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Sunbeam like GE? « Reply #2 on: June 06, 2018, 10:50:54 PM » Author: RyanF40T12
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sunbeam_Products

The more you hate the LED movement, the stronger it becomes.

High Intensity

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Sunbeam like GE? « Reply #3 on: June 06, 2018, 10:53:48 PM » Author: High Intensity
Sunbeam's incandescent bulbs and batteries and some other small things like power strips are made by L'image Home Products.
Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies