Author Topic: Independence Day for USA  (Read 1443 times)

View Posts
View Gallery

Tha SOX MADMANNN

Independence Day for USA « on: July 05, 2018, 11:07:46 PM » Author: 589
I hope everyone here in the US had an enjoyable independence day and was able to remember the bold risk taken by our country's forefathers in their determination to create a better life for themselves and more importantly, for those to come after by breaking ties with Great Britain. I just read the declaration of independence again today and it reminds me of just how bold a move it was considering the power and influence GB had at the time. Let it serve to remind us the massive price that was paid in order for this country to be where it is today bent and broken as she may be. I believe there will always be people who hold true to the beliefs expressed within that document, they are the ones living now for the benefit of those who come after and the lifeblood of this great country.

To my British brethren here I say hey sometimes family members get into spats or disagreements that get get quite heated every once in a while, doesn't change the fact that we're all still family. We pick up the pieces, learn, forgive/be forgiven as needed, and move on. I'm still envious of the SOX popularity over there  :P 8)

:lps:

RyanF40T12

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Independence Day for USA « Reply #1 on: July 06, 2018, 03:00:33 AM » Author: RyanF40T12
Thank you.  It was a great day yesterday.  We had fireworks bans except for the large community shows, but that is ok.  it's not about the fireworks.  it's about the meaning of the day. 

The more you hate the LED movement, the stronger it becomes.

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies