Author Topic: What happens if you take a selfie?  (Read 1506 times)
lightinglover8902

View Posts
View Gallery

Power distributor: CenterPoint Energy. 120V 60Hz

GoL UCfoxh9h5FaLg-R04V8WDi3w
What happens if you take a selfie? « on: August 06, 2018, 01:57:54 PM » Author: lightinglover8902
So what will happen if you post a selfie? Will anyone know you or see you, or will they not care.

Just being curious.

Now, if was alone, in a house or apartment, maybe we can meet some day in the future, when I move out of my parents house.   ;D
« Last Edit: August 06, 2018, 02:03:39 PM by lightinglover8902 » Logged

Save the Cooper OVWs!! Don't them down by crap LED fixtures!!!

HomeBrewLamps
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

SodiumVapor 105843202020668111118 UCpGClK_9OH8N4QkD1fp-jNw majorpayne1226 187567902@N04/
Re: What happens if you take a selfie? « Reply #1 on: August 06, 2018, 02:06:42 PM » Author: HomeBrewLamps
People here aren't gonna bite... And as long as your parents don't know you won't get in trouble. it ultimately falls upon you to make the final judgment whether the risk is worth it. . Lol i could of sworn you already posted one....
« Last Edit: August 06, 2018, 02:08:34 PM by HomeBrewLamps » Logged

~Owen

:colorbulb: Scavenger, Urban Explorer, Lighting Enthusiast and Creator of homebrewlamps 8) :colorbulb:

lightinglover8902

View Posts
View Gallery

Power distributor: CenterPoint Energy. 120V 60Hz

GoL UCfoxh9h5FaLg-R04V8WDi3w
Re: What happens if you take a selfie? « Reply #2 on: August 06, 2018, 02:12:17 PM » Author: lightinglover8902
People here aren't gonna bite... And as long as your parents don't know you won't get in trouble. it ultimately falls upon you to make the final judgment whether the risk is worth it. . Lol i could of sworn you already posted one....

Nah, I delete it, its not worth it.

Save the Cooper OVWs!! Don't them down by crap LED fixtures!!!

F96T12 DD VHO

View Posts
View Gallery

Just chilling I guess

https://www.facebook.com/ Unreleasedwav UC2Uv7t9KgigOoT6blff2t3w i.d._official
Re: What happens if you take a selfie? « Reply #3 on: August 06, 2018, 02:39:10 PM » Author: F96T12 DD VHO
My multiple face reveals got people say "nice to see you" and that is about it
Being that I don't live with parents anymore, I really don't think they would care or not if I got on a lighting forum and post a selfie.

To the OP: What's so dangerous about LG? I mean this is the only forum that I'm in and you have to explain why you want to be a member on here.
However, that doesn't cover everything.

Music Producer/Light Enthusiast

CEB1993

View Posts
View Gallery

Camden

Camdenburns93
Re: What happens if you take a selfie? « Reply #4 on: August 07, 2018, 08:12:15 PM » Author: CEB1993
That will work out really well!  I've put up a few pictures of myself on this site with positive reactions  :)  As long as your picture is informative about your lighting topics, then you're good to go!

Philips DuraMax and GE Miser forever!  Classic incandescents are the best incandescents!

Stop the lamp bans!

xmaslightguy

View Posts
View Gallery

Somewhere There Is Light(ning)

GoL ATL
Re: What happens if you take a selfie? « Reply #5 on: August 08, 2018, 12:20:14 AM » Author: xmaslightguy
I won't post pictures showing my face on *any* website.

ThunderStorms/Lightning/Tornados are meant to be hunted down & watched...not hidden from in the basement!

Rommie
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Andromeda Ascendant

Re: What happens if you take a selfie? « Reply #6 on: August 09, 2018, 07:45:04 AM » Author: Rommie
I won't post pictures showing my face on *any* website.
Normally, I'm the same. But I do make an exception for my avatar here. I feel it makes the site a little more 'personal' if that makes sense.

Ria (aka Rommie) in Aberdeen
Administrator, UK & European time zones. Any questions or problems, please feel free to get in touch :love:

"What greater gift than the love of a cat..?" - Charles Dickens
*** No smiley-only replies, please ***

Mandolin Girl

View Posts
View Gallery

Oil Lamp Addict

Re: What happens if you take a selfie? « Reply #7 on: August 09, 2018, 07:49:05 AM » Author: Mandolin Girl
Normally, I'm the same. But I do make an exception for my avatar here. I feel it makes the site a little more 'personal' if that makes sense.
I do the same thing, just avatar pictures and nothing else.

Hugs and STUFF Sammi xXx (also in Aberdeen) :love: :oil-ltn:
Published Author ;D
There are two kinds of light  -  the glow that illuminates, and the glare that obscures.
James Thurber
SMILEY ONLY ANSWERS WILL BE DELETED FROM MY POSTS

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies