Author Topic: Box of colored Sylvania F40 lamps in Portland OR  (Read 3718 times)
Ed
Box of colored Sylvania F40 lamps in Portland OR « on: August 12, 2018, 05:27:11 PM » Author: Ed
Hello,

I've got a bunch of used F40 lamps in a variety of colors, to whomever will take them off our hands.  Pay the shipping and packing costs and we'll send them out. All of them or none of them, I'm not going to sort through it and pick out your colors.

If no one replies, they go to the grinder pretty soon.
wattMaster

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Box of colored Sylvania F40 lamps in Portland OR « Reply #1 on: August 12, 2018, 05:52:02 PM » Author: wattMaster
I don't collect fluorescent tubes, but many other people here do, so don't worry if you don't get a reply immediately. :)

Also, if you want more post visibility, try uploading a photo to the gallery. That's the more active area so you will likely get a quicker response there.

SLS! (Stop LED Streetlights!)

Ed
Re: Box of colored Sylvania F40 lamps in Portland OR « Reply #2 on: August 12, 2018, 06:23:54 PM » Author: Ed
They're colored F40 T12 lamps.  Nothing much to post unless lit, which I can't do right now.  Those that I have been able to test give me red/pink yellow, green, blue ...
Patrick
Webmaster

View Posts
View Gallery

LightingGallery
Re: Box of colored Sylvania F40 lamps in Portland OR « Reply #3 on: August 13, 2018, 10:21:26 PM » Author: Patrick
I'd agree you'd have an easier time selling them with photos, even unlit.  It'd give people more confidence, enabling us to judge the approximate level of use, allow us to see exactly what colors you have, and determine the date of manufacture.

Patrick C., Administrator
Lighting-Gallery.net

funkybulb

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Box of colored Sylvania F40 lamps in Portland OR « Reply #4 on: August 14, 2018, 01:33:09 AM » Author: funkybulb
Also how many colored fluorescent are we Speaking here. 

No LED gadgets, spins too slowly.  Gotta  love preheat and MV. let the lights keep my meter spinning.

ace100w120v

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Box of colored Sylvania F40 lamps in Portland OR « Reply #5 on: August 16, 2018, 02:03:54 PM » Author: ace100w120v
PM me please.
DieselNut

View Posts
View Gallery

John

jonathon.graves johng917 GeorgiaJohn
Re: Box of colored Sylvania F40 lamps in Portland OR « Reply #6 on: September 04, 2018, 04:45:27 PM » Author: DieselNut
Hello,

I've got a bunch of used F40 lamps in a variety of colors, to whomever will take them off our hands.  Pay the shipping and packing costs and we'll send them out. All of them or none of them, I'm not going to sort through it and pick out your colors.

If no one replies, they go to the grinder pretty soon.
PM sent

Preheat Fluorescents forever!
I love diesel engines, rural/farm life and vintage lighting!

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies