Author Topic: Reddit  (Read 1826 times)
wattMaster

View Posts
View Gallery

Reddit « on: August 28, 2018, 10:50:24 PM » Author: wattMaster
I have made a subreddit for lighting-gallery.net to serve as an alternative. Here's the link: www.reddit.com/r/LightingGallery

SLS! (Stop LED Streetlights!)

wattMaster

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Reddit « Reply #1 on: August 29, 2018, 03:56:06 PM » Author: wattMaster
Bump, is anybody interested?

SLS! (Stop LED Streetlights!)

Alex

View Posts
View Gallery

feel free to ask questions

Re: Reddit « Reply #2 on: August 29, 2018, 04:31:44 PM » Author: Alex
Hello
Excuse my stupid question, what is it and how i use it?

You have to explain me the idea, i don´t know reddit.

Best regards Alex

Glück auf ⚒️

Danny

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Reddit « Reply #3 on: August 29, 2018, 05:02:27 PM » Author: Danny
Ive not heard of it either
Lumex120

View Posts
View Gallery

/X rated

UCM30tBQDUECOV6VeG5W87Vg
Re: Reddit « Reply #4 on: August 29, 2018, 05:04:22 PM » Author: Lumex120
It's a large social media site. A subreddit (such as r/videos) is a board dedicated to a certain subject. The one here (r/lightinggallery) is dedicated to pictures or text posts that are lighting related. Other users can comment and vote on posts, and you need an account to use the site.  To post something there, click "create post", then select "Image and Video". From there, you can upload pictures the same way as you do on LG. The only difference is that you can't add a description, only a title. If you want to create a text post (basically the same as a forum thread on here) it will be the first option when you click "Create post".

Unofficial LG Discord

Alex

View Posts
View Gallery

feel free to ask questions

Re: Reddit « Reply #5 on: August 29, 2018, 05:17:41 PM » Author: Alex
Sounds interesting, I created an account, user name LetzterNeandertaler. Have to ask an admin for join the group?
best regards

EDIT I know it :D
« Last Edit: August 29, 2018, 05:21:07 PM by Alex » Logged

Glück auf ⚒️

Mandolin Girl

View Posts
View Gallery

Oil Lamp Addict

Re: Reddit « Reply #6 on: September 17, 2018, 03:12:13 PM » Author: Mandolin Girl
It's a large social media site. A subreddit (such as r/videos) is a board dedicated to a certain subject. The one here (r/lightinggallery) is dedicated to pictures or text posts that are lighting related. Other users can comment and vote on posts, and you need an account to use the site.  To post something there, click "create post", then select "Image and Video". From there, you can upload pictures the same way as you do on LG. The only difference is that you can't add a description, only a title. If you want to create a text post (basically the same as a forum thread on here) it will be the first option when you click "Create post".
I refuse to have anything to do with 'Social Media' coming on here and ATL is as about social as I want to get.

Hugs and STUFF Sammi xXx (also in Aberdeen) :love: :oil-ltn:
Published Author ;D
There are two kinds of light  -  the glow that illuminates, and the glare that obscures.
James Thurber
SMILEY ONLY ANSWERS WILL BE DELETED FROM MY POSTS

Roi_hartmann

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Reddit « Reply #7 on: September 17, 2018, 03:24:41 PM » Author: Roi_hartmann
Sorry but I don't use reddit. I find the whole vote system annoying and severely reducing readability.

Aamulla aurinko, illalla AIRAM

xmaslightguy

View Posts
View Gallery

Somewhere There Is Light(ning)

GoL ATL
Re: Reddit « Reply #8 on: September 17, 2018, 10:12:17 PM » Author: xmaslightguy
Quote from: Roi_hartmann
Sorry but I don't use reddit.
Same here.

ThunderStorms/Lightning/Tornados are meant to be hunted down & watched...not hidden from in the basement!

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies