Author Topic: Well that's it for both of my iPhone 6s cameras  (Read 5524 times)
F96T12 DD VHO

View Posts
View Gallery

Just chilling I guess

https://www.facebook.com/ Unreleasedwav UC2Uv7t9KgigOoT6blff2t3w i.d._official
Well that's it for both of my iPhone 6s cameras « on: September 16, 2018, 09:18:43 PM » Author: F96T12 DD VHO
The link below is the last pic that I took with my iPhone 6s, both cameras gave out and now the front camera is blacked out vertically covering almost half of the view of the camera. My back camera is cracked thanks to my phone taking a trip down the stairs because I thought I put it in my pocket and well... Anyway the back camera has so many cracks everything looks blurred but can still take pics. Pics that are unidentifiable.
Here is the link
https://www.lighting-gallery.net/gallery/displayimage.php?pos=-150999

Once I get my iPhone 8 (hopefully in the next week or so) I can go back to taking photos on my phone again.
Plus, I need a new phone, the vibrate rattles loudly, my screen is discolored and cracked, touch ID fails to work, cameras, and the touchscreen sometimes never responds.

Music Producer/Light Enthusiast

Mandolin Girl

View Posts
View Gallery

Oil Lamp Addict

Re: Well that's it for both of my iPhone 6s cameras « Reply #1 on: September 17, 2018, 08:24:54 AM » Author: Mandolin Girl
That's Apple for you...  >:(

Hugs and STUFF Sammi xXx (also in Aberdeen) :love: :oil-ltn:
Published Author ;D
There are two kinds of light  -  the glow that illuminates, and the glare that obscures.
James Thurber
SMILEY ONLY ANSWERS WILL BE DELETED FROM MY POSTS

F96T12 DD VHO

View Posts
View Gallery

Just chilling I guess

Re: Well that's it for both of my iPhone 6s cameras « Reply #2 on: September 17, 2018, 09:42:56 AM » Author: F96T12 DD VHO
There is one shocking thing, I've had the same phone since it was released.
I've gotten it repaired but only the screen

Rommie
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Andromeda Ascendant

Re: Well that's it for both of my iPhone 6s cameras « Reply #3 on: September 17, 2018, 10:41:20 AM » Author: Rommie
Plus, I need a new phone, the vibrate rattles loudly, my screen is discolored and cracked, touch ID fails to work, cameras, and the touchscreen sometimes never responds.
Well if you will get Apple ****  :-\ ::)

Ria (aka Rommie) in Aberdeen
Administrator, UK & European time zones. Any questions or problems, please feel free to get in touch :love:

"What greater gift than the love of a cat..?" - Charles Dickens
*** No smiley-only replies, please ***

Flurofan96

View Posts
View Gallery

Celebrating my 10th Anniversary on LG

Re: Well that's it for both of my iPhone 6s cameras « Reply #4 on: September 17, 2018, 04:30:49 PM » Author: Flurofan96
Throw that iPhone 6S out of the window and join the Android team! I suggest I get Samsung Galaxy phone be it S7 edge, S8 or S9. I am so happy with my S9 as it has the headphone jack, is slimmer but large enough screen and the screen quality is just amazing!!!! Ohh and your pics will look much more better as Samsung phone cameras are very high quality, in fact way better

Also with the Android system it is so customisable whereas with iOS its all locked unless u jailbreak it!

Lighting-Gallery member since June 2014

F96T12 DD VHO

View Posts
View Gallery

Just chilling I guess

Re: Well that's it for both of my iPhone 6s cameras « Reply #5 on: September 17, 2018, 06:35:06 PM » Author: F96T12 DD VHO
Well I don't know but I will certianly look in to it.
I've been an Apple person for so long that I don't know how long it will take me to get used to it.

I've been saving up from my job and music to get something like a new phone. I'll just have to compare prices and see with the final result.

suzukir122

View Posts
View Gallery

suzukir123
Re: Well that's it for both of my iPhone 6s cameras « Reply #6 on: September 17, 2018, 08:35:20 PM » Author: suzukir122
Well hey at least you don't have the phone that I've got. I mean, despite the heavy stream of income I'm back in again, I
still have my tiny little ZTE from Cricket. Seriously... this thing looks like I've kept it ever since I left high school
9 years ago. Even though I actually look younger than what I did back in those days, I'd like it if my phone looked
younger as well. It's definitely time for me to upgrade.
This is also why I don't post much pics to Lighting Gallery.

Interests:
1. Motorcycles, Cars, Women, and Lighting (especially fluorescent)
2. Weightlifting/staying extremely athletic
3. Severe Thunderstorms of all kinds
4. Food and drinks. So gimme them bbq ribs
Lighting has ALWAYS been a passion of mine. I consider everyone on here to be a friend

dor123

View Posts
View Gallery

Other loves are computers, office equipment, A/Cs

Re: Well that's it for both of my iPhone 6s cameras « Reply #7 on: September 18, 2018, 01:38:17 AM » Author: dor123
Don't rely on smartphones to captures complicated pictures such as lighting. Use a normal digital camera like me.

I"m don't speak English well, and rely on online translating to write in this site.
Please forgive me if my choice of my words looks like offensive, while that isn't my intention.

I only working with the international date format (dd.mm.yyyy).

I lives in Israel, which is a 220-240V, 50hz country.

suzukir122

View Posts
View Gallery

suzukir123
Re: Well that's it for both of my iPhone 6s cameras « Reply #8 on: September 18, 2018, 01:57:01 AM » Author: suzukir122
@Dor123, I really do want to start using better, quality cameras... like digital cameras, or any cameras that
provide crisp, detailed photos of the fixtures... but I hate the feeling of being deemed "suspicious."
I agree with you, and I want to start giving it a try, but I'd more than likely end up getting blurry shots
due to being in a hurry before someone sees me.
I'm also looking into ways I can take 4K video of lighting through action cams, while also using "fish eye removal" software.
Once I mount the action camera to a commonly used product, like my helmet, I might be able to give it a try more often.
I just hate being deemed as "suspicious," "offensive," or "threatening." Some people get defensive when they feel like
a camera might be recording them or their general direction.

Interests:
Lighting has ALWAYS been a passion of mine. I consider everyone on here to be a friend

dor123

View Posts
View Gallery

Other loves are computers, office equipment, A/Cs

Re: Well that's it for both of my iPhone 6s cameras « Reply #9 on: September 18, 2018, 02:23:53 AM » Author: dor123
I thought this is only in Israel, that people near me suspicious and asking me what I'm photographing, or asking me to stop photographing.
Yesterday, I photographed a concrete pump that blocked my way (Blocked the whole pavement, on a new construction site) and its license plate, to have an information, when I call the police. The workers on the construction site shouted me what I'm photographing, and than was very angry on me, and I had to hurry to escape from this place, while calling the police, before I would get involved with the construction site workers.
See here for more information.

I"m don't speak English well, and rely on online translating to write in this site.
Please forgive me if my choice of my words looks like offensive, while that isn't my intention.

I only working with the international date format (dd.mm.yyyy).

I lives in Israel, which is a 220-240V, 50hz country.

suzukir122

View Posts
View Gallery

suzukir123
Re: Well that's it for both of my iPhone 6s cameras « Reply #10 on: September 18, 2018, 02:44:45 AM » Author: suzukir122
No, definitely not just in Israel. People here in the U.S also get into guard/defense mode when they see a
camera, regardless of what the filming or photography is for. My number one fear, especially if I'm taking photos of
in-store fixtures: employees or even customers assuming I'm taking pictures of them, or the stores cameras.

Interests:

Mandolin Girl

View Posts
View Gallery

Oil Lamp Addict

Re: Well that's it for both of my iPhone 6s cameras « Reply #11 on: September 18, 2018, 09:25:03 AM » Author: Mandolin Girl
Don't rely on smartphones to captures complicated pictures such as lighting. Use a normal digital camera like me.
Ria gets good results from her smart phone as can be seen by her gallery pictures. :)

Published Author ;D
There are two kinds of light  -  the glow that illuminates, and the glare that obscures.
James Thurber

Cole D.

View Posts
View Gallery

123 V 60 CPS

Dk944Mr-jX4jbnoUUj7xAw
Re: Well that's it for both of my iPhone 6s cameras « Reply #12 on: September 18, 2018, 10:46:05 PM » Author: Cole D.
I thought my digital camera took pictures better, than my smartphone, but I usually use it to take pictures in public, because it looks less suspicious.

Also, I may be getting a new phone soon too, since I'm not on a family plan, it makes sense to go with prepaid than Verizon or AT&T. I can save a lot and still be on AT&T network. But I'm not sure which phone to get when I switch. I have a Galaxy S 3 now, which is older, but used to be a high end phone when I got it. But many of the prepaid phones are ones from HTC or ZTE, and I'm not sure if they are as good as what I have. And even the Samsung phones they have are weird models such as Galaxy Express or Galaxy Amp instead of Galaxy S series, like Verizon and AT&T sell when you have a contract. So I'm not sure what to do, because I want something at least as good or better than what I already have.  ???

Collect vintage incandescent and fluorescent fixtures. Also like HID lighting and streetlights.

Mandolin Girl

View Posts
View Gallery

Oil Lamp Addict

Re: Well that's it for both of my iPhone 6s cameras « Reply #13 on: September 19, 2018, 06:16:33 PM » Author: Mandolin Girl
I thought my digital camera took pictures better, than my smartphone, but I usually use it to take pictures in public, because it looks less suspicious.

Also, I may be getting a new phone soon too, since I'm not on a family plan, it makes sense to go with prepaid than Verizon or AT&T. I can save a lot and still be on AT&T network. But I'm not sure which phone to get when I switch. I have a Galaxy S 3 now, which is older, but used to be a high end phone when I got it. But many of the prepaid phones are ones from HTC or ZTE, and I'm not sure if they are as good as what I have. And even the Samsung phones they have are weird models such as Galaxy Express or Galaxy Amp instead of Galaxy S series, like Verizon and AT&T sell when you have a contract. So I'm not sure what to do, because I want something at least as good or better than what I already have.  ???

My phone is a Samsung S3 mini that I've had for a couple of years now, and it's on what you call prepaid.  :)

Published Author ;D
James Thurber

Danny

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Well that's it for both of my iPhone 6s cameras « Reply #14 on: September 20, 2018, 05:14:49 PM » Author: Danny
Ive had 3 iphones up to now. Ive had the iPhone 4s , the 5s abd im now onto the 6s i have to say that by FAR the 6s has been the best phone i have EVER EVER owned.

The 4s was alright but it went slow in the end and it realy didnt take much to smash the screen or back panel on those.

First 5s was a nuisance it wouldnt work properly with the wiFi internet so i had to ring EE phone provider and they couldnt help. In the end that phone some how managed to lose its carrier settings and wouldnt pick up 4G or 3G it would only work on wifi so the apple shop changed that handset for a new one

Got the new 5s replacement and a year later i hopped a 6ft fence and it flew out of my pocket and faceplanted the floor. I had a new screen fitted and that phone was never the same again. I did an update on it and it never recovered i had to take that phone into Apple and they recovered it but sadly i ended up losing all of my last pictures and videos of Georgie cat before she died so i am livid over that.

Then i got the 6S... no problem at all best phone i have had yet. My contract is nearly up on it and as its so good im going to keep it and get a cheap sim only deal
Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies