Author Topic: Regent Mounting Arm  (Read 1793 times)
form109
Regent Mounting Arm « on: August 09, 2008, 09:54:49 PM » Author: form109
most of you know that regent often sales a mounting arm to mount their bucket lights on.theres one major problem that needs fixing.

since the regent mounting arms were designed for relatively lightweight fixtures,these arms lack a seperate bolt-thru mount which limits how heavy the fixture can be placing a streetlight on these arms without additional support will cause the bracket to bend and sag.

this is probably not a problem but some people might like the aluminimum arms better than the more common steel ones.
gmercury2000

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Regent Mounting Arm « Reply #1 on: August 09, 2008, 10:25:22 PM » Author: gmercury2000
True but most people that buy them are not displaying street lights. I fixed that problem with mine by making my own brackets and have not had any problems since.
form109
Re: Regent Mounting Arm « Reply #2 on: August 11, 2008, 06:11:27 PM » Author: form109
also true.
TudorWhiz

View Posts
View Gallery

GoL
Re: Regent Mounting Arm « Reply #3 on: August 23, 2008, 02:12:29 AM » Author: TudorWhiz
I use the EMT brackets and sometimes mixed with EMT and plumbing steel pipes together.......and even this biggest fixture in my collection holds it up well!

For pictures of my streetlight collection and other streetlight pictures with some various pictures that are not in this website, please visit http://www.galleryoflights.org/  under GullWhiz

Administrator of Galleryoflights.org

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies