Author Topic: Home Depot uses HPS lighting  (Read 1202 times)
Cole D.

View Posts
View Gallery

123 V 60 CPS

Dk944Mr-jX4jbnoUUj7xAw
Home Depot uses HPS lighting « on: October 21, 2018, 11:43:30 AM » Author: Cole D.
Home Depot here, uses HPS wall packs under the front canopy which makes the front of the store look orange at night. And last night I noticed their parking lot lighting is all HPS and not MH, which ironic because orange is Home Depot's color. I wonder if they did that on purpose, it would be neat if they did. Lowes and most other stores use MH parking and outside lighting. Although, the lighting in the garden center is MH.

Collect vintage incandescent and fluorescent fixtures. Also like HID lighting and streetlights.

RyanF40T12

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Home Depot uses HPS lighting « Reply #1 on: October 21, 2018, 05:06:36 PM » Author: RyanF40T12
The HDs here use LED, HPS, and MH.

The more you hate the LED movement, the stronger it becomes.

mefurd98

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Home Depot uses HPS lighting « Reply #2 on: October 21, 2018, 11:01:23 PM » Author: mefurd98
The Home Depot in my town is a part of a strip mall. The Home Depot parking lot is lit by HPS and the rest of the mall is lit by MH, so I'm guessing this is done on purpose.
Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies