Author Topic: What kind of car do you drive?  (Read 3953 times)
mefurd98

View Posts
View Gallery

What kind of car do you drive? « on: November 03, 2018, 04:37:05 AM » Author: mefurd98
I'm sure this has been asked at some point in the history of the forums; but I'm curious, what kind of car do you drive? I have a 2014 Honda Civic.
Mercurylamps

View Posts
View Gallery

240V 50Hz

Re: What kind of car do you drive? « Reply #1 on: November 04, 2018, 06:23:39 AM » Author: Mercurylamps
I own a 2007 Nissan X-Trail small SUV which runs on petrol and a 2014 Nissan Navara pickup truck with a turbodiesel engine. :)
Cole D.

View Posts
View Gallery

123 V 60 CPS

Dk944Mr-jX4jbnoUUj7xAw
Re: What kind of car do you drive? « Reply #2 on: November 04, 2018, 01:39:46 PM » Author: Cole D.
Funny you ask since I'm probably going to be getting a new car. Since the car I have now, need a lot of repairs lately which I had done, but the transmission is messing up, so it's not really worth the cost to fix it. I can still drive it ok, but I can't drive it on long trips, in case it breaks down, so my parents said I need to get a new one.

I want a Dodge Ram truck with the SLT and Big Horn, but they're hard to find and probably too big, and bad on gas, so probably won't get one of those.

So I'll probably get a car instead. If so I'd like either the Ford Taurus Limited or the Ford Fusion. But I'd be getting a used one since it's cheaper. Although Ford is going to stop making cars after this year, except for the Mustang I think. I like the Chevy Impala too, plus the Malibu. I would like the Kia Optima SX, also.

I've been looking at the cars online, but I'd really like the Taurus, I just can't find one with low miles on it nearby.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2018, 01:43:20 PM by Cole D. » Logged

Collect vintage incandescent and fluorescent fixtures. Also like HID lighting and streetlights.

CEB1993

View Posts
View Gallery

Camden

Camdenburns93
Re: What kind of car do you drive? « Reply #3 on: November 04, 2018, 10:29:23 PM » Author: CEB1993
I drive a 2016 Subaru Legacy 3.6R Limited.  I love my car!  It's full time four wheel drive, and is so comfortable for long road trips.  The 6-cylinder boxer engine has a ton of pick-up, the controls are all easy to use, and I really like the Bluetooth for phone calls and playing music.  Compared to my old VW Jetta, the Legacy feels like a bigger car with a wider turning radius and a much larger back seat and trunk.  I'm planning on putting 200,000+ miles on this awesome car! 

Philips DuraMax and GE Miser forever!  Classic incandescents are the best incandescents!

Stop the lamp bans!

boiler1011

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: What kind of car do you drive? « Reply #4 on: November 05, 2018, 09:39:19 AM » Author: boiler1011
I drive a 2018 Nissan Titan XD PRO-4X with the 5.0L Cummins. I love my truck!
takemorepills

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: What kind of car do you drive? « Reply #5 on: November 07, 2018, 08:58:10 PM » Author: takemorepills
Nissan Titan 4x4 and a Q60 AWD.

Love both of them!
boiler1011

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: What kind of car do you drive? « Reply #6 on: November 10, 2018, 12:21:30 PM » Author: boiler1011
Nissan Titan 4x4 and a Q60 AWD.

Love both of them!

What year is your Q60? We have a 2016 Q60 Red Sport. Hilarious we have same vehicles.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2018, 12:25:49 PM by boiler1011 » Logged
Cole D.

View Posts
View Gallery

123 V 60 CPS

Dk944Mr-jX4jbnoUUj7xAw
Re: What kind of car do you drive? « Reply #7 on: November 10, 2018, 01:02:43 PM » Author: Cole D.
I drive a 2016 Subaru Legacy 3.6R Limited.  I love my car!  It's full time four wheel drive, and is so comfortable for long road trips.  The 6-cylinder boxer engine has a ton of pick-up, the controls are all easy to use, and I really like the Bluetooth for phone calls and playing music.  Compared to my old VW Jetta, the Legacy feels like a bigger car with a wider turning radius and a much larger back seat and trunk.  I'm planning on putting 200,000+ miles on this awesome car! 

Nice to see your car. For some reason I thought you had a station wagon style and not a car style. My aunt just got a new Subaru Outback wagon to replace a Volvo V50 station wagon.

Collect vintage incandescent and fluorescent fixtures. Also like HID lighting and streetlights.

CEB1993

View Posts
View Gallery

Camden

Camdenburns93
Re: What kind of car do you drive? « Reply #8 on: November 10, 2018, 06:40:22 PM » Author: CEB1993
Nice to see your car. For some reason I thought you had a station wagon style and not a car style. My aunt just got a new Subaru Outback wagon to replace a Volvo V50 station wagon.

Hey that's awesome!  She will really enjoy the new Outback.  My car, the Legacy is the exact same car as the Outback, only a sedan and not an SUV.  Has all the same features, the same chassis, and mostly the same components.  I think the first generation Subaru crossover SUV was called the Legacy.  Now the SUV is called the Outback and the sedan is called the Legacy.

Philips DuraMax and GE Miser forever!  Classic incandescents are the best incandescents!

Stop the lamp bans!

takemorepills

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: What kind of car do you drive? « Reply #9 on: November 10, 2018, 09:40:47 PM » Author: takemorepills
What year is your Q60? We have a 2016 Q60 Red Sport. Hilarious we have same vehicles.

Mine's a 2014, so not the same as yours. Mine has the 3.7 in it.

I also think, according to your avatar pic, we also have at least one similar hobby. I was gonna start a thread about firearms, but I don't think many lighting enthusiasts are into firearms.
boiler1011

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: What kind of car do you drive? « Reply #10 on: November 11, 2018, 03:22:43 PM » Author: boiler1011
Mine's a 2014, so not the same as yours. Mine has the 3.7 in it.

I also think, according to your avatar pic, we also have at least one similar hobby. I was gonna start a thread about firearms, but I don't think many lighting enthusiasts are into firearms.

Nice! Yeah we like the guns at my house. I like the new Q60 but being 6’4,” it’s a very tight squeeze. Even with the seat on the floor and all the way back I have issues hitting the headliner. That car will put a smile on your face, tho. Previously we had a 2012 GT-R. I love my XD. That one is “my” vehicle.
takemorepills

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: What kind of car do you drive? « Reply #11 on: November 11, 2018, 06:46:41 PM » Author: takemorepills
Nice! Yeah we like the guns at my house. I like the new Q60 but being 6’4,” it’s a very tight squeeze. Even with the seat on the floor and all the way back I have issues hitting the headliner. That car will put a smile on your face, tho. Previously we had a 2012 GT-R. I love my XD. That one is “my” vehicle.

Fortunately, I'm only 5' 11", but the car can be a bit snug height-wise. It's still a decent sized car length and width, but being a coupe it's tight.
I'll be doing an air-to-air S/C next year on it, my last car was a tuned 2016 GTI and I really miss the way a boosted car delivers power.
BTW, my Titan is a 2007 Big Tow 4x4, we have owned it over 10 years. The darned best vehicle I have ever owned, and I am not a "truck guy" at all, but I drive trucks for a living, and there's a good reason I didn't buy a "Big 3" truck! My Titan has never had an issue that required warranty or repair (just maintenance) and I have towed 10K pounds (it's max) many times, with the abuse I have done to it and the how little it requires of me, the Titan has really endeared itself to me.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2018, 06:50:55 PM by takemorepills » Logged
F96T12 DD VHO

View Posts
View Gallery

Just chilling I guess

https://www.facebook.com/ Unreleasedwav UC2Uv7t9KgigOoT6blff2t3w i.d._official
Re: What kind of car do you drive? « Reply #12 on: November 12, 2018, 10:41:23 AM » Author: F96T12 DD VHO
A 95'  Honda Civic Hatchback modded with a V8 engine.
All black and weight reduced, with roll bars. I've done so me mods since the first time I bought it. It currently has snow tires on it, it's really needed.

Music Producer/Light Enthusiast

wide-lite 1000

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: What kind of car do you drive? « Reply #13 on: November 12, 2018, 11:20:28 PM » Author: wide-lite 1000
A FREE,93 Subaru legacy 207,000 miles given to me by a friend

Collector,Hoarder,Pack-rat! Clear mercury Rules!!

suzukir122

View Posts
View Gallery

suzukir123
Re: What kind of car do you drive? « Reply #14 on: November 13, 2018, 06:59:28 PM » Author: suzukir122
My car sucks... just your average typical boring car. I drive a Pontiac G6... and I've had this car
since 2014. Very boring car despite its slightly fancy name.
I can't put it into words how much I HATE being plain, average and regular, like everyone else. The Pontiac G6
enables this feeling instantly. Every single time.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2018, 09:24:31 AM by suzukir122 » Logged

Interests:
1. Motorcycles, Cars, Women, and Lighting (especially fluorescent)
2. Weightlifting/staying extremely athletic
3. Severe Thunderstorms of all kinds
4. Food and drinks. So gimme them bbq ribs
Lighting has ALWAYS been a passion of mine. I consider everyone on here to be a friend

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies