Author Topic: There seems to be no problem with LG  (Read 1663 times)
lantern_vision

View Posts
View Gallery

|><| Be RATIONAL |><|

There seems to be no problem with LG « on: August 22, 2008, 04:11:36 PM » Author: lantern_vision
Hi to all,

I have received some mails from admins concerning about problems in LG. Me as a user doesnt have any problems in LG. I just wanted inform admins about that...

Thank u

><@hm><

DimBulb

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: There seems to be no problem with LG « Reply #1 on: August 22, 2008, 06:45:32 PM » Author: DimBulb
I was having problems with L-G. It would stop responding after I was logged on for a few minutes. Things seem to have improved now.

My very first word was LIGHT!

TudorWhiz

View Posts
View Gallery

GoL
Re: There seems to be no problem with LG « Reply #2 on: August 23, 2008, 01:59:19 AM » Author: TudorWhiz
Alright guys, please keep me updated as I have been working lately and can't keep track on it, but thanks for your help. For me to receive your message faster, either email me or PM me. Thanks Keep me updated!

For pictures of my streetlight collection and other streetlight pictures with some various pictures that are not in this website, please visit http://www.galleryoflights.org/  under GullWhiz

Administrator of Galleryoflights.org

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies