Author Topic: Can anyone direct me to LED retrofit trims for Atlite recessed cans?  (Read 2899 times)
Fluorescent05

View Posts
View Gallery

Zack

Can anyone direct me to LED retrofit trims for Atlite recessed cans? « on: December 14, 2018, 07:21:42 PM » Author: Fluorescent05
Yes, I know LED sucks and all, but we need these cans to be airtight because they are quite drafty. They are 5 inches. I searched Atlite on Google and all that came up were some EXIT signs made by Cooper Lighting under the AtLite name.

I can't pretend a stranger is a long awaited friend. -Neil Peart

sol

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Can anyone direct me to LED retrofit trims for Atlite recessed cans? « Reply #1 on: December 14, 2018, 09:21:00 PM » Author: sol
Can you get a shower trim and glass for these ? It would help with sealing them and you could use the existing lamps.
Fluorescent05

View Posts
View Gallery

Zack

Re: Can anyone direct me to LED retrofit trims for Atlite recessed cans? « Reply #2 on: December 14, 2018, 09:51:51 PM » Author: Fluorescent05
Can you get a shower trim and glass for these ? It would help with sealing them and you could use the existing lamps.
My dad wants them LED and I tried finding replacement trims, nothing came up.

Cole D.

View Posts
View Gallery

123 V 60 CPS

Dk944Mr-jX4jbnoUUj7xAw
Re: Can anyone direct me to LED retrofit trims for Atlite recessed cans? « Reply #3 on: December 14, 2018, 10:53:17 PM » Author: Cole D.
I bought a Commercial Electric LED light that can be installed to either a can light or a 4" box. I'm not sure which cans it will work with though, and it mounts to the surface of the can, so it's not truly recessed, but more like a flush mount fixture. They're also wet location rated.

Collect vintage incandescent and fluorescent fixtures. Also like HID lighting and streetlights.

Fluorescent05

View Posts
View Gallery

Zack

Re: Can anyone direct me to LED retrofit trims for Atlite recessed cans? « Reply #4 on: December 14, 2018, 11:31:57 PM » Author: Fluorescent05
I bought a Commercial Electric LED light that can be installed to either a can light or a 4" box. I'm not sure which cans it will work with though, and it mounts to the surface of the can, so it's not truly recessed, but more like a flush mount fixture. They're also wet location rated.
That might be a possible option, but my dad wants them recessed.

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies