Author Topic: Please read this carefully Molim vas da ovo pročitate pažljivo  (Read 1078 times)
Jovan

View Posts
View Gallery

Please read this carefully Molim vas da ovo pročitate pažljivo « on: December 18, 2018, 06:25:38 PM » Author: Jovan
Dobar dan svima na forumu.Želeo bih da se formira komisijia od nekoliko ljudi u Srbiji koja će sarađivati sa kompanijama koje recikliraju stare sijalice,fluo cevi,živine i ostale sijalice.Pod tom kategorijom zaštite će biti T12,T8 Fluo cevi Jugoslovenske,Rusko Sovjetske,Mađarske i Čehoslovačke proizvodnje.Tu spadaju i Živine sijalice,Natrijumske visokog i niskog pritiska sa navedenih prostora.Zaustavimo bacanje retkih eksponata.Ovo smatram ozbiljno i želeo bih zaustaviti istrebljenje starih sijalica.Poenta je da se stare sijalice odnose sa reciklažnih centara i šalju kolekcionarima.Svi mogu da se priključe u formiranju komisije.Zabranjeno je versko i nacionalno vređanje kao i mešanje u politiku.
Nadam se da ćemo uspeti.

Good day to everyone on the forum. I would like to create a commission of several people in Serbia who will work with companies that recycle old light bulbs, fluo tubes, mercury vapour bulbs and other bulbs. Under this category of protection will be the T12, T8 Fluo tubes of the Yugoslav, Russian Soviet , Hungary and Czechoslovakian production. These include Mercury Vapour Bulbs, Sodium High and Low Pressure from these spaces. Let's stop throwing rare exhibits. I consider this seriously and I would like to stop the extermination of old bulbs. The point is that old bulbs relate to recycling centers and send to collectors.Everyone can join the formation of the commission. Religious, national and psychological insults, as well as interference in politics, have been safeguarded.
I hope we would win
« Last Edit: December 19, 2018, 05:17:54 AM by Jovan » Logged
dor123

View Posts
View Gallery

Other loves are computers, office equipment, A/Cs

Re: Please read this carefully Molim vas da ovo pročitate pažljivo « Reply #1 on: December 19, 2018, 01:31:16 AM » Author: dor123
Recycling is good to the environment, but even than the rare lamps get destroyed rather than being saved.

I"m don't speak English well, and rely on online translating to write in this site.
Please forgive me if my choice of my words looks like offensive, while that isn't my intention.

I only working with the international date format (dd.mm.yyyy).

I lives in Israel, which is a 220-240V, 50hz country.

Jovan

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Please read this carefully Molim vas da ovo pročitate pažljivo « Reply #2 on: December 19, 2018, 05:15:50 AM » Author: Jovan
Recycling is good to the environment, but even than the rare lamps get destroyed rather than being saved.
That is true and when you collect old lamps and save them you are saving enviroment because Hg is not released.
Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies