Author Topic: What video games you have?  (Read 4754 times)
HPS_250

View Posts
View Gallery

Long live the HPS and SOX!

UCAjfrNb4v77ybEBBYqxZxiw
Re: What video games you have? « Reply #15 on: July 27, 2020, 10:43:10 PM » Author: HPS_250
I have the PS4 Pro and my favorite game right now is God of War. We also have the Nintendo Switch but I don’t use it that often.

I’ve always been interested in all kinds of lighting, mainly incandescent and HID, and especially all kinds of sodium lamps (HPS/LPS). I’ll tolerate LED but I’m not a fan of it.
I’m not proud to say that my city has Devolved to LED.

joseph_125

View Posts
View Gallery

GoL
Re: What video games you have? « Reply #16 on: July 27, 2020, 11:54:03 PM » Author: joseph_125
I have a few consoles:

-N64
-GBA
-Gamecube
-DS lite
-Wii
-3DS XL
-Wii U
-Switch

-Xbox 360

-PS4

I guess a PC too since I have a GPU in it for games. Granted I don't really play that much video games anymore and when I do it's usually local multiplayer games like Smash Bros and Mario Kart. The older consoles don't really get much use anymore as their lack of HDMI ports make it harder to connect them to modern displays and for those games I tend to just emulate on PC instead.
Lumex120

View Posts
View Gallery

/X rated

UCM30tBQDUECOV6VeG5W87Vg
Re: What video games you have? « Reply #17 on: July 28, 2020, 01:28:36 AM » Author: Lumex120
Cities: Skylines is another one I really like. It's like SimCity but a lot better.

Unofficial LG Discord

CEB1993

View Posts
View Gallery

Camden

Camdenburns93
Re: What video games you have? « Reply #18 on: July 28, 2020, 11:31:02 PM » Author: CEB1993
I’ve always been a big fan of the Nintendo GameCube. GameCube games were amazing for their time and had beautiful graphics and awesome soundtracks.

Some of my favorite GameCube games:

Mario Cart Double Dash
Wave Race Bluestorm (Amazing graphics)
Sonic Adventure 2 Battle (Great storyline and awesome music)
Pikmin and Pikmin 2
Need for Speed
Super Smash Bros. Melee
Tiger Woods PGA Tour series (Game versions of real world golf courses)

IMO, the GameCube was one of the best eras of Nintendo games.

Philips DuraMax and GE Miser forever!  Classic incandescents are the best incandescents!

Stop the lamp bans!

Cole D.

View Posts
View Gallery

123 V 60 CPS

Dk944Mr-jX4jbnoUUj7xAw
Re: What video games you have? « Reply #19 on: July 29, 2020, 11:11:14 PM » Author: Cole D.
I’ve always been a big fan of the Nintendo GameCube. GameCube games were amazing for their time and had beautiful graphics and awesome soundtracks.

Some of my favorite GameCube games:

Mario Cart Double Dash
Wave Race Bluestorm (Amazing graphics)
Sonic Adventure 2 Battle (Great storyline and awesome music)
Pikmin and Pikmin 2
Need for Speed
Super Smash Bros. Melee
Tiger Woods PGA Tour series (Game versions of real world golf courses)

IMO, the GameCube was one of the best eras of Nintendo games.

I like Sonic Adventure 2. Though don't have a GameCube, I can play the games on the Wii with the GameCube controllers. :)

Collect vintage incandescent and fluorescent fixtures. Also like HID lighting and streetlights.

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies