Author Topic: What video games you have?  (Read 4982 times)
Cole D.

View Posts
View Gallery

123 V 60 CPS

Dk944Mr-jX4jbnoUUj7xAw
What video games you have? « on: December 19, 2018, 08:44:52 PM » Author: Cole D.
Does anyone here like video games and what do you have?

I have two NES (one front load and one top load which is more uncommon)
One SNES
Playstation 1
Wii (black original one that can play Gamecube games also)
Atari 5200
Atari 400 (computer/video game with "keyboard")
Atari Flashback 2
Gameboy (original and green Pocket)

I wanted a DS but didn't get one then.
Plus I wanted to get one of the mini NES or SNES that Nintendo released recently, but they didn't make enough so they instantly got extremely expensive.

I have a few PC games too, on Steam.

Collect vintage incandescent and fluorescent fixtures. Also like HID lighting and streetlights.

mefurd98

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: What video games you have? « Reply #1 on: December 20, 2018, 01:18:47 AM » Author: mefurd98
I have a Nintendo 64, PS2, two PS3s, PS4, Xbox original, Xbox 360, PSP, Nintendo Switch, and Gameboy Color and Advance somewhere. I used to have a Wii but I gave it to my cousin.
dor123

View Posts
View Gallery

Other loves are computers, office equipment, A/Cs

Re: What video games you have? « Reply #2 on: December 20, 2018, 02:16:10 AM » Author: dor123

I"m don't speak English well, and rely on online translating to write in this site.
Please forgive me if my choice of my words looks like offensive, while that isn't my intention.

I only working with the international date format (dd.mm.yyyy).

I lives in Israel, which is a 220-240V, 50hz country.

Cole D.

View Posts
View Gallery

123 V 60 CPS

Dk944Mr-jX4jbnoUUj7xAw
Re: What video games you have? « Reply #3 on: December 24, 2018, 12:53:08 PM » Author: Cole D.
I just prefer playing older games on the console itself than an emulator. But I do have Burger Time, Mario Bros 1-3, Castlevania, Mega Man and others for my NES.

Collect vintage incandescent and fluorescent fixtures. Also like HID lighting and streetlights.

dor123

View Posts
View Gallery

Other loves are computers, office equipment, A/Cs

Re: What video games you have? « Reply #4 on: December 24, 2018, 02:38:01 PM » Author: dor123
I used to play games with the keyboard rather than a joypad. This is much easier to me. I always remember how Super Mario Bros. was very hard to me to play on a clone of the NES, and on SNES here in Israel.

I"m don't speak English well, and rely on online translating to write in this site.
Please forgive me if my choice of my words looks like offensive, while that isn't my intention.

I only working with the international date format (dd.mm.yyyy).

I lives in Israel, which is a 220-240V, 50hz country.

HomeBrewLamps

View Posts
View Gallery

SodiumVapor 105843202020668111118 UCpGClK_9OH8N4QkD1fp-jNw majorpayne1226 187567902@N04/
Re: What video games you have? « Reply #5 on: December 24, 2018, 08:23:18 PM » Author: HomeBrewLamps
The only consol I own is the original Xbox, I grew up with it. Still play it to this day.

I have Halo CE, Halo 2, Mercenaries Playground of Destruction, MechAssault, Rally Sport Racing and Pacman World 2.

I also am accustomed to PC games but I lack a computer right now. Various flash games on the computer I like to play: Shatterbot, Incredibots 1, 2 and 3, Tanks and Towers, Lethal Warzone, and the Endless War series.

Non flash games include: Minecraft, and World of Tanks.. I been playing those games for a long long time.
« Last Edit: December 25, 2018, 02:44:40 AM by HomeBrewLamps » Logged

~Owen

:colorbulb: Scavenger, Urban Explorer, Lighting Enthusiast and Creator of homebrewlamps 8) :colorbulb:

Lumex120

View Posts
View Gallery

/X rated

UCM30tBQDUECOV6VeG5W87Vg
Re: What video games you have? « Reply #6 on: December 24, 2018, 10:28:34 PM » Author: Lumex120
Some of the games I play are Kerbal Space program, Minecraft, CS:G0, Fallout 4, Undertale, and stuff like that. Oh, and of course, Doki Doki Literature Club.  ;D
« Last Edit: December 24, 2018, 10:32:26 PM by Lumex120 » Logged

Unofficial LG Discord

takemorepills

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: What video games you have? « Reply #7 on: December 26, 2018, 10:19:37 PM » Author: takemorepills
I grew up in the NES era.

I have:

Original NES, with recently replaced 72pin connector. Has most of the common 80's NES games with it. As a family, we've played this one quite a bit, and until we got rid of our last CRT TV, I would say my wife enjoyed Duck Hunt quite a bit!

Game Boy with Defender and Tetris, it used to be our "road trip machine"

Retropie, with, of course, EVRY DARN GAME EVER RELEASED. No, seriously, EVERY game ever. Kind of difficult to choose a game! We are using Logitech F710 controllers

Nintendo NES mini...uh whatever I forget bought it this year

XBOX original. I bought it in 2003, NEVER used it. Recently discovered I really should remove clock capacitor, and I did. Sure enough, it was leaking. We have recently been buying TONS of games for this machine. GOOD games are only $1!!! The XBOX works perfectly. My son uses it now.

Nintendo Switch. Have Super Mario Odyssey and Rayman Legends game cards, plus I have all of the old school NES games available on it.

XBOX One, coworker gave it to me broken, had it repaired and upgraded. We have Fallout 4, Wolfenstein discs for it.

Both the Switch and XBOX One get A LOT of time on Fortnite.

I'm too old to play video games anymore. I bought the Fallout 4 and Wolfenstein for myself but never play it.
lightinglover8902

View Posts
View Gallery

Power distributor: CenterPoint Energy. 120V 60Hz

GoL UCfoxh9h5FaLg-R04V8WDi3w
Re: What video games you have? « Reply #8 on: April 06, 2019, 08:14:51 PM » Author: lightinglover8902
I have a Wii, WiiU, PS2, and PS3 gaming systems.

Save the Cooper OVWs!! Don't them down by crap LED fixtures!!!

icefoglights

View Posts
View Gallery

ITT Low Pressure Sodium NEMA

GoL
Re: What video games you have? « Reply #9 on: July 25, 2020, 04:27:28 PM » Author: icefoglights
I have an Atari 7800, a SNES, and a PS3 slim.

01010010 01101111 01100010 01100101 01110010 01110100

Ash

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: What video games you have? « Reply #10 on: July 25, 2020, 04:59:56 PM » Author: Ash
I grew up with the NES and SNES and I'm still playing those systems today. I have a PS2 though I don't use it to much anymore. Lately I've been rebuilding my collection of NES games. I guess I just never really grew up.

Good thing the hardware of those systems was made properly and lasts so long, and that they are not tied to any remote servers over the internet like modern games (wich would have been long discontinued)

I would be concerned about leaking batteries ruining the console itself and cartridges etc tho (if there are some button cells hidden in them, sometimes they are even hidden in plastic caps installed over RTC chips etc)
Rommie
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Andromeda Ascendant

Re: What video games you have? « Reply #11 on: July 25, 2020, 05:33:02 PM » Author: Rommie
Never did take to video or computer games, the closest I ever came was playing snake on the Nokia 6310i phone :lol:

Sammi plays PGA Golf on her PS3 quite a lot, though.

Ria (aka Rommie) in Aberdeen
Administrator, UK & European time zones. Any questions or problems, please feel free to get in touch :love:

"What greater gift than the love of a cat..?" - Charles Dickens
*** No smiley-only replies, please ***

Binarix128

View Posts
View Gallery
220V AC 50Hz, NTSC

GoL UCOUT2noI2R__jgPSJUjGRtA
Re: What video games you have? « Reply #12 on: July 26, 2020, 11:08:03 AM » Author: Binarix128
Not much, since I only have a PC and a phone to play. I play minecraft in the computer, building a train map that connects the villages in the world, I help me building it with clone commands and structure blocks.  ;D

I aslo play sometimes with those cheap brick games.  ;D
LightsDelight

View Posts
View Gallery

Fred Dirst is watching you

UCp-ouYxSgmqTWUY4RGWyAFg rollaman82
Re: What video games you have? « Reply #13 on: July 27, 2020, 09:38:40 PM » Author: LightsDelight
I don't really play all that much but I still play Mario Kart and Galaxy on my old wii for the nostalgia. I occasionally play AFL Evolution on my brothers PS4 and thats about it for console games. On PC I play some of the older copies of minecraft (pre 2013), DOOM original and some older games notably sim city 4 and Stalker Shadow Of Chernobyl.

Keep discharge lighting alive

paintballer22

View Posts
View Gallery

120V/240V 60hz

Re: What video games you have? « Reply #14 on: July 27, 2020, 10:30:23 PM » Author: paintballer22
I have a X-box (original,360 and one). The games are usually FPS (first person shooter).
Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies