Author Topic: Today I had a quarrel with someone, and then the other side slandered me!  (Read 1505 times)
Men of God

View Posts
View Gallery

jiachao.wei.71 chao_813975447 UChyTpXvlQ8ZCfBPP_lJjubg chao990613
Today I had a quarrel with someone, and then the other side slandered me! « on: January 06, 2019, 10:58:09 AM » Author: Men of God
This is what happened. I published a post about the comparison of connection and withdrawal modes between foreign and domestic outlets, which was deleted shortly after. I asked the bartender to help me resume the post. However, the post was deleted again last night, and then banned. So I asked the bartender to cancel his post, and then he posted a counter-attack and slandered me. That's what happened. I hope you will comment on it.

Then I wrote:So I would like to ask, is there a rule that we can't discuss foreign products? Isn't it an abuse of power to delete my entire post just because I don't like its producing country?

Link:http://tieba.baidu.com/p/5999704465

http://tieba.baidu.com/p/5999557945

Due to cultural differences, I found that the machine translation results are not how accurate, so I attached him to denigrate my picture after the translation of English results, as well as my post the original link.

All the original posts have been deleted, but fortunately I took a screenshot in advance.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2019, 10:53:34 PM by Men of God » Logged

我不会英文,所以我用中文,请你们用翻译网站翻译我打的字!

I can't in English, so I in Chinese, please use the translation website to translate my words!

Men of God

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Today I had a quarrel with someone, and then the other side slandered me! « Reply #1 on: January 06, 2019, 10:27:23 PM » Author: Men of God
This is yesterday's screenshot, and then he and others scolded me together, scolded me particularly ugly, which I do not translate, and then the owner chose to support him, this point I have nothing to say.

I can't in English, so I in Chinese, please use the translation website to translate my words!

Men of God

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Today I had a quarrel with someone, and then the other side slandered me! « Reply #2 on: January 06, 2019, 10:35:57 PM » Author: Men of God
This is a screen shot today, a user said, he said he did not arbitrarily exposed my privacy, and then the person who scolded me began not happy, and he scolded each other up, of course, that netizen is not to be outdone, and he scolded. Then he and that netizen say he sees who who hate again, the meaning is as long as be the person that supports me he scolds, capture screen I also do not want to translate.

That netizen says with him electrician bar is the place that discusses a problem, communication technology, It's not abusing power, cursing, being sarcastic

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies