Author Topic: Do anyone know these wall fixtures from description?  (Read 1364 times)
Cole D.

View Posts
View Gallery

123 V 60 CPS

Dk944Mr-jX4jbnoUUj7xAw
Do anyone know these wall fixtures from description? « on: January 23, 2019, 08:47:09 PM » Author: Cole D.
So at the high school, they had two different wall fixtures that interested me. One style was silver and had a square glass refractor. These were on the original building which was built in 1970-71. They were MV and I think these may be Holophane fixtures. Yet many of these were replaced with Cooper HPS wall packs so not sure if any left.

On the cafeteria building, which was built in 1989 there were a different type of wall fixture. These were bronze color, and the lens was a glass bowl shape, round and had kind of a metal guard over it. I'm pretty sure these were HPS but may have been MV as well. Some of these too were replaced with Cooper HPS wall packs although some of the Coopers may have been original too. I'd especially like to know what these were. Some of these fixtures still exist on the building however.

Collect vintage incandescent and fluorescent fixtures. Also like HID lighting and streetlights.

HomeBrewLamps

View Posts
View Gallery

SodiumVapor 105843202020668111118 UCpGClK_9OH8N4QkD1fp-jNw majorpayne1226 187567902@N04/
Re: Do anyone know these wall fixtures from description? « Reply #1 on: January 24, 2019, 12:22:05 AM » Author: HomeBrewLamps

Top ones a WL-100, bottom is some holophane I dint know the model... Either of these it? Or similar looking??

~Owen

:colorbulb: Scavenger, Urban Explorer, Lighting Enthusiast and Creator of homebrewlamps 8) :colorbulb:

wide-lite 1000

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Do anyone know these wall fixtures from description? « Reply #2 on: January 25, 2019, 10:20:49 PM » Author: wide-lite 1000
the light in the bottom pic is a holophane hd-53

Collector,Hoarder,Pack-rat! Clear mercury Rules!!

Cole D.

View Posts
View Gallery

123 V 60 CPS

Dk944Mr-jX4jbnoUUj7xAw
Re: Do anyone know these wall fixtures from description? « Reply #3 on: January 25, 2019, 11:49:07 PM » Author: Cole D.
The fixture body looked more like the first one, but the glass like the second, I think. Maybe I can find a picture with those in it somewhere to post.

Collect vintage incandescent and fluorescent fixtures. Also like HID lighting and streetlights.

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies