Author Topic: Does anyone know the name of this fixture?  (Read 1653 times)
Rejedt

View Posts
View Gallery

Does anyone know the name of this fixture? « on: January 27, 2019, 03:22:06 PM » Author: Rejedt

It used to be an HPS fixture but the city did a city-wide conversion to LED in late 2017 so this is no longer here  :(

I've seen Metal Halide and HPS used it in too, I also see two of these in the apartment complex across from mine.

Lumex120

View Posts
View Gallery

/X rated

UCM30tBQDUECOV6VeG5W87Vg
Re: Does anyone know the name of this fixture? « Reply #1 on: January 27, 2019, 09:37:37 PM » Author: Lumex120
That's a Holophane Mongoose.

Unofficial LG Discord

Rejedt

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Does anyone know the name of this fixture? « Reply #2 on: January 27, 2019, 10:08:54 PM » Author: Rejedt
That's a Holophane Mongoose.
Thank you! that's a weird name for a fixture, but it's whatever
Cole D.

View Posts
View Gallery

123 V 60 CPS

Dk944Mr-jX4jbnoUUj7xAw
Re: Does anyone know the name of this fixture? « Reply #3 on: January 27, 2019, 10:52:41 PM » Author: Cole D.
Yeah that's a Mongoose! There some here mounted on pole top, in white.

Collect vintage incandescent and fluorescent fixtures. Also like HID lighting and streetlights.

Rejedt

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Does anyone know the name of this fixture? « Reply #4 on: January 28, 2019, 01:31:39 AM » Author: Rejedt
Yeah that's a Mongoose! There some here mounted on pole top, in white.
I've never seen a Mongoose with a white color or a drop lens, only the brown/black ones with cutoff lens, either HPS Or MH, but mostly HPS
Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies