Author Topic: Thousends of people in funerals of anonymous/unfamous in other countries?  (Read 1447 times)
dor123

View Posts
View Gallery

Other loves are computers, office equipment, A/Cs

Thousends of people in funerals of anonymous/unfamous in other countries? « on: January 30, 2019, 11:47:34 AM » Author: dor123
There is a phenomenon that annoying me here in Israel regarding to funerals, in which for every deceased person because of murdering, terrorism, or other reasons that leaking into the Israeli media (Usually it is an anonymous/unknown or very little know persons), immediately hundreds or thousands of people from the general public, which all of them don't know the deceased person, and aren't relatives or friends of the deceased person, arrives to the funerals to last respect, and the deceased person usually buried in a graveyard for V.I.P, celebrities, politicians and rabbis like Har HaMenuchot in Jerusalem, and the funerals receives massive media attentions.
In additional, applause and standing ovation became de facto in funerals and in grief in general here in Israel in the recent years.
Are there other countries where the public and the media penetrating such to the privacy and the anonymous of anonymous/unfamous deceased persons and their families?
« Last Edit: January 30, 2019, 12:02:40 PM by dor123 » Logged

I"m don't speak English well, and rely on online translating to write in this site.
Please forgive me if my choice of my words looks like offensive, while that isn't my intention.

I only working with the international date format (dd.mm.yyyy).

I lives in Israel, which is a 220-240V, 50hz country.

Lumex120

View Posts
View Gallery

/X rated

UCM30tBQDUECOV6VeG5W87Vg
Re: Thousends of people in funerals of anonymous/unfamous in other countries? « Reply #1 on: January 30, 2019, 12:53:09 PM » Author: Lumex120
Here in the US there are 2 occasions within the past few months I can recall where something like this happened. Both were military veterans who died and had no known family. It was passed around on social media, and when the funerals actually happened thousands of people showed up.

Unofficial LG Discord

HomeBrewLamps

View Posts
View Gallery

SodiumVapor 105843202020668111118 UCpGClK_9OH8N4QkD1fp-jNw majorpayne1226 187567902@N04/
Re: Thousends of people in funerals of anonymous/unfamous in other countries? « Reply #2 on: January 31, 2019, 12:11:29 AM » Author: HomeBrewLamps
If the person had no family its understandable, if they do have family and. Thousands of people come crowding them in.. That's a different story.

~Owen

:colorbulb: Scavenger, Urban Explorer, Lighting Enthusiast and Creator of homebrewlamps 8) :colorbulb:

dor123

View Posts
View Gallery

Other loves are computers, office equipment, A/Cs

Re: Thousends of people in funerals of anonymous/unfamous in other countries? « Reply #3 on: January 31, 2019, 04:52:37 AM » Author: dor123
Here in the US there are 2 occasions within the past few months I can recall where something like this happened. Both were military veterans who died and had no known family. It was passed around on social media, and when the funerals actually happened thousands of people showed up.
This is happening here as well. During 2014 Operation Protective Edge, there were several several funerals of fallen soldiers with no known family, in which as a result of a calling from the social networking, ten of thousands of people, crowded in the funeral.

I"m don't speak English well, and rely on online translating to write in this site.
Please forgive me if my choice of my words looks like offensive, while that isn't my intention.

I only working with the international date format (dd.mm.yyyy).

I lives in Israel, which is a 220-240V, 50hz country.

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies