Author Topic: Looking for Art Deco 4 lamp fixtures  (Read 1555 times)
classiccars

View Posts
View Gallery

Looking for Art Deco 4 lamp fixtures « on: February 02, 2019, 06:32:39 PM » Author: classiccars
If anyone can help, I am looking for 2 4 foot Art Deco fixtures like the one pictured, Please help!! I am interested in any condition. Thanks in advance for any help.
vintagefluorescent

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Looking for Art Deco 4 lamp fixtures « Reply #1 on: February 03, 2019, 02:16:22 PM » Author: vintagefluorescent
Those are nice fixtures,

They were made back in the early 1940s by a company called American Fluorescent Chandelier,

I only know of one collector that would be interested in selling his but unfortunately he bought his for investment reasons and is asking 10 grand each for his, Whitch in my opinion is way to much
As around 18 years ago You could get them for around
$250 -500
The one You see with the glass is one Out of 5 I restored for a friend in 2001 not for sale,

My best recommendation would be to keep an eye on online auctions such as eBay, Also please keep in mind most of these types of fixtures are up north around the New York / Philadelphia areas.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2019, 02:59:18 PM by vintagefluorescent » Logged
Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies