Author Topic: Who might've made this fluorescent fixture.  (Read 1733 times)
Cole D.

View Posts
View Gallery

123 V 60 CPS

Dk944Mr-jX4jbnoUUj7xAw
Who might've made this fluorescent fixture. « on: February 15, 2019, 05:42:42 PM » Author: Cole D.
I'll try to describe it. This was in the house next door. It was a chrome fluorescent fixture in the bathroom about 24" long. On one end was a rotary switch, the other had a brown 2 prong outlet. One day I was at the house when someone was working on it, and the light was on top of a trash can. They said I could have it but my mom wouldn't let me had it. I've never found another one, and I don't know what brand it was. I guess it was from the 50s maybe?

The other bathroom had a Porcerlier porcelain fixture with a dome shaped shade pull chain and outlet. I've seen some of those on eBay. I actually still have the socket for that fixture, I wanted the whole thing. They were going to save it for me but it got broken when removing it sadly.

Collect vintage incandescent and fluorescent fixtures. Also like HID lighting and streetlights.

refridgedude1841

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Who might've made this fluorescent fixture. « Reply #1 on: February 15, 2019, 10:49:07 PM » Author: refridgedude1841
I have one very similar to that but the outlet and switch are on the same end 
Cole D.

View Posts
View Gallery

123 V 60 CPS

Dk944Mr-jX4jbnoUUj7xAw
Re: Who might've made this fluorescent fixture. « Reply #2 on: February 17, 2019, 03:45:54 PM » Author: Cole D.
Not exactly. The one I saw didn't have any kind of cover on the bulb.

Collect vintage incandescent and fluorescent fixtures. Also like HID lighting and streetlights.

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies