Author Topic: I seen a damaged street light  (Read 1186 times)
Cole D.

View Posts
View Gallery

123 V 60 CPS

Dk944Mr-jX4jbnoUUj7xAw
I seen a damaged street light « on: March 14, 2019, 07:40:34 PM » Author: Cole D.
Nearby some doctor's office buildings that were mostly vacant, there were lots of trees in the parking lots and last week they cut them all down. And in the parking lot I noticed a streetlight on a pole, but it must have gotten broken when they cut the trees because the arm is hanging down and it looks like the glass is broken out of it. I'm not sure what kind it is, but I saw two other street lights near it and one is an AEL 115 FCO and one is a NEMA head that is missing the reflector/refractor assembly.

Collect vintage incandescent and fluorescent fixtures. Also like HID lighting and streetlights.

Cole D.

View Posts
View Gallery

123 V 60 CPS

Dk944Mr-jX4jbnoUUj7xAw
Re: I seen a damaged street light « Reply #1 on: March 23, 2019, 08:08:21 PM » Author: Cole D.
Update, they demolished the parking lot and one building too. The streetlight is still there hanging from the pole. And also some shoeboxes on metal poles are still up. But some may have been removed already.

Collect vintage incandescent and fluorescent fixtures. Also like HID lighting and streetlights.

Keyless

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: I seen a damaged street light « Reply #2 on: March 23, 2019, 08:15:10 PM » Author: Keyless
I really like the AEL cobras. I think it has something to do with the open board igniter lol. Hope what takes their place down the road is just as good.

Binarix128

View Posts
View Gallery
220V AC 50Hz, NTSC

GoL UCOUT2noI2R__jgPSJUjGRtA
Re: I seen a damaged street light « Reply #3 on: March 30, 2019, 04:37:29 PM » Author: Binarix128
Wow, what will happen with the lamp. Do you know about some places sell the wasted lamps?
Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies