Author Topic: Lights in old kid's show  (Read 1379 times)
Cole D.

View Posts
View Gallery

123 V 60 CPS

Dk944Mr-jX4jbnoUUj7xAw
Lights in old kid's show « on: May 25, 2019, 03:24:18 PM » Author: Cole D.
This might sound silly or immature, but I was thinking about this. I used to watch a TV show called Tot's TV which was made in UK. In one episode I remember they showed a crew cleaning the streetlights. They were the typical bowl type British ones. Plus the cottage in the show had old rotary light switches which caught my eye as a kid.

I remember another show called the Reppies, which was filmed at the Tampa Theater, had an old mogul floor lamp with a mogul in middle and three lamps around it. I never knew what those were called or saw any others except here but it caught my attention. Also they showed the old electric lights in the theater pretty often.

Collect vintage incandescent and fluorescent fixtures. Also like HID lighting and streetlights.

takemorepills

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Lights in old kid's show « Reply #1 on: May 28, 2019, 01:57:16 AM » Author: takemorepills
Mr. Rogers (USA) had a traffic signal in his "home" that was shown on every episode.
Cole D.

View Posts
View Gallery

123 V 60 CPS

Dk944Mr-jX4jbnoUUj7xAw
Re: Lights in old kid's show « Reply #2 on: August 31, 2019, 12:17:46 AM » Author: Cole D.
That's true I do remember that, it was painted yellow.

Collect vintage incandescent and fluorescent fixtures. Also like HID lighting and streetlights.

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies