Author Topic: I saw a streetlight possibly being replaced  (Read 1373 times)
Cole D.

View Posts
View Gallery

123 V 60 CPS

Dk944Mr-jX4jbnoUUj7xAw
I saw a streetlight possibly being replaced « on: July 23, 2019, 09:16:51 PM » Author: Cole D.
Today I was driving near an intersection a few miles from my house. There a GE M250R2 there, in HPS at the intersection. I noticed bucket trucks in the area working on the lines lately. But today I noticed the bucket truck was parked under the streetlight and the bucket was down, but the door on the cobra head was open. I thought about asking if they were replacing it, but there was nobody around anywhere. Weird.

Collect vintage incandescent and fluorescent fixtures. Also like HID lighting and streetlights.

mefurd98

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: I saw a streetlight possibly being replaced « Reply #1 on: July 24, 2019, 01:33:52 AM » Author: mefurd98
Hopefully not being replaced with LED...
Cole D.

View Posts
View Gallery

123 V 60 CPS

Dk944Mr-jX4jbnoUUj7xAw
Re: I saw a streetlight possibly being replaced « Reply #2 on: July 24, 2019, 08:40:31 PM » Author: Cole D.
Hopefully not being replaced with LED...

Me either. I noticed today that the door had been closed since yesterday, so maybe they were just relamping. But not sure exactly.

Collect vintage incandescent and fluorescent fixtures. Also like HID lighting and streetlights.

mefurd98

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: I saw a streetlight possibly being replaced « Reply #3 on: July 24, 2019, 08:45:40 PM » Author: mefurd98
It's possible. At least it's still there!
Cole D.

View Posts
View Gallery

123 V 60 CPS

Dk944Mr-jX4jbnoUUj7xAw
Re: I saw a streetlight possibly being replaced « Reply #4 on: August 03, 2019, 03:13:27 PM » Author: Cole D.
Update: Even though the door was closed later and I'm pretty sure I saw it working since then, for some reason last week it got replaced with an AEL 115 HPS. Which I'm really surprised they used that because it's not in Duke territory.

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies