Author Topic: Light that sells you warehouse or supermarket  (Read 1386 times)
Binarix128

View Posts
View Gallery
220V AC 50Hz, NTSC

GoL UCOUT2noI2R__jgPSJUjGRtA
Light that sells you warehouse or supermarket « on: August 03, 2019, 10:46:43 PM » Author: Binarix128
What kind of light sells you warehouse, supermarket or hardware store? Supermarkets in Chile just sells basic lights like: LED, CFL and halogen, for find HID's you need to go to a special electric materials store, or buy at internet and are so overpriced to me.
Cole D.

View Posts
View Gallery

123 V 60 CPS

Dk944Mr-jX4jbnoUUj7xAw
Re: Light that sells you warehouse or supermarket « Reply #1 on: August 03, 2019, 11:04:26 PM » Author: Cole D.
Most grocery stores I think just sell LED, incandescent (halogen) and maybe CFL, not sure since I haven't looked lately. Home Centers like Lowes and Home Depot sell all types, LED, halogen, CFL, PL, fluorescent tube, all HID and of course LED.

Walmart have mostly LED bulbs now and some halogen, very few incandescent of low wattage, and also sell all HID. They don't sell much if any fluorescent anymore though.

Collect vintage incandescent and fluorescent fixtures. Also like HID lighting and streetlights.

Binarix128

View Posts
View Gallery
220V AC 50Hz, NTSC

GoL UCOUT2noI2R__jgPSJUjGRtA
Re: Light that sells you warehouse or supermarket « Reply #2 on: August 03, 2019, 11:15:38 PM » Author: Binarix128
@Cole D Home centers of chile like Easy or Homecenter Sodimac just sells LED's, CFL's, halogen, fluorescent tubes and rarely PL's. Most of electric material houses sells LED, but few sells HID, incandescent, fluorescent, PL's, LED and fixtures of all type, from LED to HID. Most of these electrical stores are ubicated in San Diego street, an I very like this stores.  :)
Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies