Author Topic: How to get good photos of clear incandescent lamps  (Read 1245 times)
Mr. Orthosilicate

View Posts
View Gallery

How to get good photos of clear incandescent lamps « on: November 26, 2019, 08:24:59 PM » Author: Mr. Orthosilicate
I’ve always had a problem trying to photograph clear lamps without glare obscuring the filament structure or the etch. How do you get clear photos?
Ash

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: How to get good photos of clear incandescent lamps « Reply #1 on: November 27, 2019, 02:11:38 PM » Author: Ash
Dimmer, reflection off clear Glass, exposure/aperture/ISO settings
Mandolin Girl

View Posts
View Gallery

Oil Lamp Addict

Re: How to get good photos of clear incandescent lamps « Reply #2 on: November 28, 2019, 11:50:04 AM » Author: Mandolin Girl
I’ve always had a problem trying to photograph clear lamps without glare obscuring the filament structure or the etch. How do you get clear photos?
I would say that if you try and have bright indirect lighting and make sure that the flash on your camera doesn't fire.  :)

Hugs and STUFF Sammi xXx (also in Aberdeen) :love: :oil-ltn:
Published Author ;D
There are two kinds of light  -  the glow that illuminates, and the glare that obscures.
James Thurber
SMILEY ONLY ANSWERS WILL BE DELETED FROM MY POSTS

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies