Author Topic: How dumb some people are ?  (Read 2000 times)
Jovan

View Posts
View Gallery

How dumb some people are ? « on: November 28, 2019, 02:44:38 PM » Author: Jovan
Hello to everyone.Have you ever thought about using FL lamps as a weapon ? Have you seen the WWE death match with hundreds of tubes ?What you think about this match.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_2lpv3aF3uo&has_verified=1
HomeBrewLamps
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

SodiumVapor 105843202020668111118 UCpGClK_9OH8N4QkD1fp-jNw majorpayne1226 187567902@N04/
Re: How dumb some people are ? « Reply #1 on: December 01, 2019, 12:12:30 AM » Author: HomeBrewLamps
They are a new kind of stupid.

That's pretty brutal fight. I will admit I'm slightly impressed by their ability to keep going.

~Owen

:colorbulb: Scavenger, Urban Explorer, Lighting Enthusiast and Creator of homebrewlamps 8) :colorbulb:

Mandolin Girl

View Posts
View Gallery

Oil Lamp Addict

Re: How dumb some people are ? « Reply #2 on: December 01, 2019, 12:54:38 PM » Author: Mandolin Girl
They are a new kind of stupid.

That's pretty brutal fight. I will admit I'm slightly impressed by their ability to keep going.

It's all staged.  :-\

I learned how to do stage fighting at school, and we could make fight look very brutal indeed, but nobody got hurt.  :-X

Not on purpose anyway...  :D
« Last Edit: December 01, 2019, 12:59:09 PM by Mandolin Girl » Logged

Hugs and STUFF Sammi xXx (also in Aberdeen) :love: :oil-ltn:
Published Author ;D
There are two kinds of light  -  the glow that illuminates, and the glare that obscures.
James Thurber
SMILEY ONLY ANSWERS WILL BE DELETED FROM MY POSTS

Max

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: How dumb some people are ? « Reply #3 on: December 01, 2019, 12:58:49 PM » Author: Max
I learned how to do stage fighting at school, and we could make fight look very brutal indeed, but nobody got hurt.  :-X
even with fluorescent tubes involved? ;D
Mandolin Girl

View Posts
View Gallery

Oil Lamp Addict

Re: How dumb some people are ? « Reply #4 on: December 01, 2019, 01:00:43 PM » Author: Mandolin Girl
even with fluorescent tubes involved? ;D
They would have been made with sugar glass, the sort that is used in movies.

All that mercury released from the tubes.!!  :o
« Last Edit: December 01, 2019, 01:02:43 PM by Mandolin Girl » Logged

Hugs and STUFF Sammi xXx (also in Aberdeen) :love: :oil-ltn:
Published Author ;D
There are two kinds of light  -  the glow that illuminates, and the glare that obscures.
James Thurber
SMILEY ONLY ANSWERS WILL BE DELETED FROM MY POSTS

Max

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: How dumb some people are ? « Reply #5 on: December 01, 2019, 01:06:53 PM » Author: Max
At least that facilitates natural selection if fighters become mad as a hatter before they have the chance to reproduce.
Jovan

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: How dumb some people are ? « Reply #6 on: December 04, 2019, 04:15:27 PM » Author: Jovan
Thanks to everyone for answering and sharing school experiences.
Ash

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: How dumb some people are ? « Reply #7 on: December 04, 2019, 07:46:02 PM » Author: Ash
Some kids at my high school tried to do the same with LED tubes a few years back - The tubes bent in half, contrary to everything they came to expect from "Fluorescent" tubes...

One of the teachers who still works there told me this (i have finished school long ago). The school had been retrofitted to LED tubes in the old fittings around that time
Jovan

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: How dumb some people are ? « Reply #8 on: December 05, 2019, 02:59:19 PM » Author: Jovan
Adrenalin does mysterious things.
Of course. ;D
Jovan

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: How dumb some people are ? « Reply #9 on: December 05, 2019, 03:01:26 PM » Author: Jovan
Some kids at my high school tried to do the same with LED tubes a few years back - The tubes bent in half, contrary to everything they came to expect from "Fluorescent" tubes...

One of the teachers who still works there told me this (i have finished school long ago). The school had been retrofitted to LED tubes in the old fittings around that time
They were lucky.Imagine glass from broken tubes in school and that bang from tubes and teacher's reaction wpuld be:GO TO THE PRINCIPAL RIGHT NOW IDIOTS. ;)
Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies