Author Topic: Do anyone like Christmas music?  (Read 1512 times)
Cole D.

View Posts
View Gallery

123 V 60 CPS

Dk944Mr-jX4jbnoUUj7xAw
Do anyone like Christmas music? « on: December 04, 2019, 09:34:12 PM » Author: Cole D.
I know a lot of people don't like it, but I like some of it, for once in a while.

Some of my favorites are:

-All I Want For Christmas is You by Mariah Carey
-most of the Mannheim Steamroller music
-Baby Please Come Home by Anberlin
-most of the Owl City Christmas songs
-I Heard the Bells on Christmas Day (Casting Crown version)
-Canon in D which is a traditional classical music, but it reminds me of Christmas, plus Transiberian Orchestra
made a song of it, which I like a lot of their music as well.
-Simply Having a Wonderful Christmastime by Paul McCartney

I'll see if I think of some more, later.  ;)

Collect vintage incandescent and fluorescent fixtures. Also like HID lighting and streetlights.

Cole D.

View Posts
View Gallery

123 V 60 CPS

Dk944Mr-jX4jbnoUUj7xAw
Re: Do anyone like Christmas music? « Reply #1 on: December 05, 2019, 07:07:12 PM » Author: Cole D.
I just thought of more

some Josh Groban Christmas music
and a lot of the Pentatonix Christmas music, although, I hadn't heard any in a few years.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2019, 07:08:44 PM by Cole D. » Logged

Collect vintage incandescent and fluorescent fixtures. Also like HID lighting and streetlights.

xmaslightguy

View Posts
View Gallery

Somewhere There Is Light(ning)

GoL ATL
Re: Do anyone like Christmas music? « Reply #2 on: December 07, 2019, 12:06:41 AM » Author: xmaslightguy
I love me some Christmas music :)
For me, I start playing it around the beginning of November.

ThunderStorms/Lightning/Tornados are meant to be hunted down & watched...not hidden from in the basement!

tolivac

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Do anyone like Christmas music? « Reply #3 on: December 07, 2019, 01:42:38 AM » Author: tolivac
Sorry-just not into Christmas music at this stage-I am Christmased burned out.TOOO____MUCH OF THIS!!!!!Esp when Christmas stuff is in stores even BEFORE Halloween!
HomeBrewLamps

View Posts
View Gallery

SodiumVapor 105843202020668111118 UCpGClK_9OH8N4QkD1fp-jNw majorpayne1226 187567902@N04/
Re: Do anyone like Christmas music? « Reply #4 on: December 07, 2019, 02:17:18 AM » Author: HomeBrewLamps
I'm not really into Christmas. Celebrated it as a child but after leaving the parents house I have no real intention on celebrating it.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2019, 02:19:25 AM by HomeBrewLamps » Logged

~Owen

:colorbulb: Scavenger, Urban Explorer, Lighting Enthusiast and Creator of homebrewlamps 8) :colorbulb:

AngryHorse

View Posts
View Gallery

Rich, Coaster junkie!

Re: Do anyone like Christmas music? « Reply #5 on: December 07, 2019, 03:42:12 AM » Author: AngryHorse
Oh yeah, I grew up with the old classics, Silver Bells and Most Wonderful Time of the Year by Andy Williams, White Christmas by Bing Crosby, and the later ones from the 70s and 80s, including Driving Home For Christmas by Chris Rea, Stop the Cavalry, Jona Lewie and Whams Christmas anthem Last Christmas!
The more modern ones are not that good anymore, but I do like Enya’s White is in the Winters Night
My all time favourite Christmas song is without doubt Let it Snow by Dean Martin though, this gets me right into the Christmas spirit  :D

Current: UK 230V, 50Hz
Power provider: e.on energy
Street lighting in our town: Philips UniStreet LED (gen 1)
Longest serving LED in service at home, (hour count): Energetic mini clear globe: 54,050 hrs @ 10/2/24

Welcome to OBLIVION

CEB1993

View Posts
View Gallery

Camden

Camdenburns93
Re: Do anyone like Christmas music? « Reply #6 on: December 07, 2019, 07:53:37 PM » Author: CEB1993
I know a lot of people don't like it, but I like some of it, for once in a while.

Some of my favorites are:

-All I Want For Christmas is You by Mariah Carey
-most of the Mannheim Steamroller music
-Baby Please Come Home by Anberlin
-most of the Owl City Christmas songs
-I Heard the Bells on Christmas Day (Casting Crown version)
-Canon in D which is a traditional classical music, but it reminds me of Christmas, plus Transiberian Orchestra
made a song of it, which I like a lot of their music as well.
-Simply Having a Wonderful Christmastime by Paul McCartney

I'll see if I think of some more, later.  ;)

I love Christmas music, especially the more classic songs! I like Mannheim Steamroller and Mariah Carey’s song.  Some of my favorite songs:

Blue Christmas by Elvis Presley
Little Saint Nick by The Beach Boys
Silent Night by Laura Story
White Christmas by Bing Crosby
Fellz Navidad by Jose Feleciano
Most Christmas songs by Nat King Cole and Frank Sinatra
Frankie Yanknovic polka Christmas songs
Joy to the World by Julie Andrews
Most of Mannheim Steamroller’s songs
Most of Michael Buble’s Christmas songs
Auld Lang Syne by Rod Stewart

« Last Edit: December 07, 2019, 07:55:49 PM by CEB1993 » Logged

Philips DuraMax and GE Miser forever!  Classic incandescents are the best incandescents!

Stop the lamp bans!

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies